General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Well yeah....the Twitter brand was ruined because he ruined it lol. There was nothing wrong before. Advertisers were still on board, it was properly moderated, wasn't gamified to push towards a subscription, and had helpful bots for weather and traffic

Nothing's changing but the logo and more than likely colors, he still owns it and he's the problem. He can come up with all kinds of mission statements, when Threads gets more features people want like a home feed might as well call the time of death on "X". What a dumb name :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

5kLLcgN.png

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Low-key, this level of narcissism is a gotdamn superpower. I'm not saying for good but to take the brand equity of twitter, throw it in the bushes and feel like you are going to do better than before has to be an all-consuming aroma of 'y'all nikkas can't tell me shyt, I'm rich bytch'

I'm just here to watch it all burn down, lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Twitter brand has been ruined. :manny:

Rebranding allows him an opportunity to carve out a new mission statement and hopefully claw back some of the lost value in the Twitter brand.

I’m not sure it will work because ultimately he can’t stay out of the way like he promised.
He ruined the Twitter brand

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rebranding allows him an opportunity to carve out a new mission statement and hopefully claw back some of the lost value in the Twitter brand.

I’m not sure it will work because ultimately he can’t stay out of the way like he promised.

This will be a case study in B School. Imagine becoming the Kleenex of your industry and then damaging the brand throwing way a name that is synonymous with tissue? :dead:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
at some point in this clown's life, he absolutely had the thought, "i wanna be so rich that i fukkin own a letter of the alphabet." and that has been his life's goal ever since.

it's like my dumbass dream of inventing a word that goes viral and makes it to Webster's

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Isn’t that what you buy or start a new company for?

Facebook didn’t turn into instagram. It bought it and integrated it into Facebook.

New Coke didn’t ruin Coke. Twitter is still valuable. Elon it’s CEO is tarnished.