General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
They confirmed they're working on a chronological home feed. I wasn't around for the migration to here but I'd imagine it was the same energy moving from Sohh to here as Twitter to Threads. People are willing to be around while the kinks get worked out and stuff gets added they'll wait for the feed and trending tabs just so they don't have to be over there anymore.

And they over there know it's over that's they want to sue and the CEO's sending out pom pom speeches. Elon talking about cheating when his whole upbringing was funded by cheating and adulthood sponsored by cheating customers through overpromising and underdelivering :mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
When you take the 50 mil accounts/95 mil messages in 24 hrs into account, then add Twitter's billion dollar contract that's ending for services, multiple lawsuits he's refusing to pay, buildings they aren't paying rent on, understaffed and under moderated platform, boosted right wing propaganda, and nazis getting ad spaces next to Disney, it's not hard to see where this is going. Truth Social Trumptown Ghost town 2.0

Only question now is what's Ol' Captain Jack gonna do about it. How much any of you wanna bet we get a Bluesky public beta in the next week and a half :mjgrin:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
BvQHnWh.png

like I suspected, they'll be banning ip's for downloaders.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
they rebooted threads to be a twitter replacement

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

EU Users Find Ways to Download Meta’s Unavailable Threads App​

The Threads app, operated by Meta Platforms Inc.

The Threads app, operated by Meta Platforms Inc.
Photographer: Paul Hanna/Bloomberg

By Benoit Berthelot and Thomas Seal
July 7, 2023 at 4:27 AM EDT

European football teams, media like Le Monde and Agence France-Presse and other organizations on the continent have found a way to get Meta Platforms Inc.’s new Threads app, even though the company hasn’t launched it in the European Union.

Verified accounts for French media companies Le Figaro and Liberation were posting on the app the day it went live on Thursday as well as left wing French lawmaker Francois Ruffin, who deleted an initial post. German football club RB Leipzig and French peer Saint-Etienne also started posting on Threads, as well as a verified account for Real Madrid player Eduardo Camavinga.

Read More: Meta’s Threads App Won’t Launch in EU on Regulatory Concerns

Threads, which according to Mark Zuckerberg had already garnered more than 30 million users after it went live on Thursday morning, won’t be available in app stores in the 27 European Union countries while the company works out how the bloc’s regulations around data use will affect the app, a person familiar with the matter has said.

Still, there are other ways of getting access, such as connecting to the US App Store for the iPhone users, or an Android package kit. Also known as APKs, these programs let Android users download apps manually that aren’t on their Google Play store.

“Our subscribers are all French, it is not complicated to join the app”, said Mickaël Frison, who handles social networks for French daily Liberation. “It is a matter of days or weeks before politicians start to join if the conversation happens there.”

Representatives for the other media groups and football clubs didn’t respond to requests for comment. Ruffin didn’t respond to a request for comment. Real Madrid didn’t immediately respond on behalf of Camavinga.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So basically Truth Social is Republican Twitter and Threads is Democrat Twitter?

I’m riding with Twitter til the wheels fall off I don’t care if a klansman ran it lmao

I’m leaving the prom with the girl I came with
some people quit twitter the day he acquired it, some people quit when he made their user experience terrible, some people quit when he took away their 3rd party clients , some people quit when he went after journalists, some people quit when he promoted alt-right views. you're free to associate with who ever you want as are others.

when he's actively platforming(unbanning) neo-nazi's, he basically is a klansman.

You’re right.

I rock with musk and you don’t. Neither of us are right or wrong.
:what: :skip::dead: