General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah he's been trolling for the past few pages putting up strawman after strawman for some reason trying to rationalize or excuse Musty's behavior

Nobody cares about him or Twitter anymore though so he keeps screaming into the void trying to get somebody to talk to him :mjlol:
I feel like I clashed with him earlier in the thread as well. You may find him through the thread defending Musk. Man loves him some Elon.

The narrative has changed from Musk can't miss, to, I am going down with the Twitanic...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Screenshot-20230706-200135-Threads.jpg

Screenshot-20230706-200157-Threads.jpg

This is the point where all of Elon Musk's tweets will come back to bite him. He never shuts up, and he has left a papertrail of stuff to get sued on or has his own claims dismissed.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I feel like I clashed with him earlier in the thread as well. You may find him through the thread defending Musk. Man loves him some Elon.

The narrative has changed from Musk can't miss, to, I am going down with the Twitanic...

I rock with musk and you don’t. Neither of us are right or wrong.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I am invariably right, because Musk is a white supremacist piece of shyt who has a history of fukking with black people.

The fact that you choose to ignore that is an indicment on you, not me, this isn't two sides of a reasonable argument.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Nah, I am invariably right, because Musk is a white supremacist piece of shyt who has a history of fukking with black people.

The fact that you choose to ignore that is an indicment on you, not me, this isn't two sides of a reasonable argument.

:russ:

Man HipHop forums really changed.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not running to Zuckerberg either. fukk wrong with you? He been selling cats out for years and is far worse than Elon.
Zuckerberg is not worse than Elon. They’re both terrible human beings but Elon is a racist, a pathological liar, a fraud, and a deadbeat father.
You gotta be a cac

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Threads already has over 95 million posts​

The Instagram-based app launched on Wednesday night and had activated more than 30 million profiles by Thursday morning.​

By Alex Heath, a deputy editor and author of the Command Line newsletter. He’s covered the tech industry for over a decade at The Information and other outlets.
Jul 6, 2023, 2:53 PM EDT

Simulated screenshots of the Threads compose window and photo picker on an iPhone

Threads compose window and photo picker on iOS. Image: Meta

Instagram’s new Threads app seems like it could be a hit. Mark Zuckerberg said that the app has more than 30 million sign-ups as of Thursday morning, and people who are checking it out are posting... er, threading... a lot, too. According to internal data I’ve seen, there have already been more than 95 million posts and 190 million likes shared.

All that has happened in less than 24 hours. The app launched Wednesday evening on iOS and Android (significantly earlier than the original Thursday launch time), and a lot of people are checking it out; it’s currently the top free app on the App Store.

There’s still a lot missing from Threads. You can’t delete your Threads account without deleting your Instagram account, for example, and the app doesn’t have features like DMs, a reverse-chronological following feed, or a planned integration with the decentralized ActivityPub protocol. But these launch numbers point to a promising start for Meta’s new Twitter competitor.

Now, we’ll have to wait and see if people stick around.