General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Lmao but everyone including Musk knows that a large percent of the accounts and interactions aren’t genuine

he wants the benefit of the doubt so his fanboys don't turn on him.

they've already been complaining about no change in their traffic analytics. so if this change causes less tweet views, we'll see how how vocal they get.

Daps
just catching up now on this thread, I tried to look at some links last night and thought I must've turned off an adblock or was using the wrong browser or something else lmao

there's no way in hell I'm making an account and I hope this finally kills twitter permanently

might be one of the dumber things he's done imo

:mjlol:

the greed of corporate america as of late is crazy though netflix sharing, I saw articles yesterday about spot checking people's costco cards, and then the desire for even more data harvesting/money by forcing people to have accounts for f'ng twitter

wow
Yeah, I could give a shyt about ever seeing a tweet again. I aint making a fukking account. fukk that :heh:

Daps
Everyone finally realizing the boer is ultimately just a scammer

He needs that Fried treatment but the US probably isn't done fukking with South America to aid his shytty cars & rockets
US aint gonna be the one to ultimately slap his hand. It's gonna end up being the EU and hopefully it will be such a substantial amount the company will have to close up shop.

These mother fukkers already can't afford rent :russ: