General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
F2dR8Hm.png

https://www.techdirt.com/2023/04/18...ral-agencies-did-not-have-full-access-to-dms/

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Elon Musk Has a Second Alt Twitter Account That He Took From Another User​

According to Platformer, Musk told Twitter to give him the @e account even though the previous user didn’t want to give it up.

By
Jody Serrano
Published4 hours ago
Updated2 hours ago

fc2a3b41f16344e98a9e2d3c7630edb8.jpg

Can you truly have an alt account if everyone in the world knows about it? The best answer may come from Twitter CEO Elon Musk, whose second alt account was revealed on Tuesday.

As news of Musk’s suspected alt account continued reverberating through Twitter on Tuesday, the Platformer newsletter revealed that the Twitter CEO had another alt account. Platformer stated that Musk’s second alt account is the handle “@e,” one of Twitter’s rare and highly coveted one-letter usernames, which goes by the display name “John Utah.” However, according to the newsletter, Musk purportedly used his power as Twitter’s owner and CEO to take the handle from another user on the platform shortly after he bought Twitter last year.

“NEW: Elon Musk has another alt account, @e, that he had Twitter transfer to him shortly after the takeover,” Platformer managing editor Zoë Schiffer tweeted on Tuesday afternoon. “I’m told the person who owned the account did not want to hand it over (the account had been hacked and suspended before due to the high value handle, and the previous owner wanted to keep it).”

There isn’t much information on the @e account, which has not published any tweets. However, there are some indications that it could be Musk. The account is currently following three people: Musk (@elonmusk), NASA, and LAist. It’s a known fact that Musk likes to interact with himself—he frequently responds to his own quotes posted by fan accounts like “Musk University,” which is not an actual school, or “Elon Musk Quotes & Parody”—and that he’s a big NASA fan and collaborator.

@e’s profile page states the account was created in November 2022. It currently has 1,908 followers.

5d06f72700a265d855f1d7779ca383f8.jpg

It also makes sense that Musk would want a rare Twitter handle considering he paid $44 billion for the social media platform. One-letter handles are normally claimed by early adopters of a social media platform and can carry a huge amount of clout. Some people are even willing to pay thousands to buy the handle from others. Back in 2014, Naoki Hiroshima published an op-ed in Gizmodo where he said he had been offered $50,000 for his username, @N, and was extorted into giving it up. As of today, Hiroshima appears to have regained control of the handle.

Musk’s Twitter has considered selling high-value usernames in recent months in an attempt to make money, the New York Times reported in January, although plans to do so haven’t been enacted yet. In December, the Twitter CEO said he wanted to delete inactive accounts to free up 1.5 billion usernames.

Daps
Yeah but you would expect that Saudi was expecting two things.
  1. Suppress Journalism
  2. Profit from it
The last thing they want, since it's a private company... to start paying for any and all fines Twitter is receiving since no one is buying into Twitter Blue.
It’s literally just a tool to help manipulate the vote for American elections to get trump and republicans back it. That’s it folks that’s worth a lot
More than 20-30 billion to the saudis

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL her dumbass is a musk simp
idk how people can be so dumb and out of touch but this is the definition of c00ning
let me fix that for you breh:myman: at the end of the day celebs are just like everyone else they just make their money in front of the camera it no different than when you someone that 6 figure 6 cert doing,saying or believing in something dumb:snoop:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Be a billionaire dufus brehs

Elon Musk's Dad Says His Son's Whole Career Was Funded by That Emerald Mine

Elon Musk's Dad Says His Son's Whole Career Was Funded by That Emerald Mine​

You know that supposed Musk family-owned emerald mine that Elon has recently been saying is just a rumor, despite previously saying on record that the mine definitely existed?

"I will pay a million Dogecoin for proof of this mine's existence!" Musk tweeted earlier this month, similarly complaining back in January that "the fake emerald mine thing is so annoying (sigh)."
Well, according to Errol Musk, the unsurprisingly eccentric — and in one major way, extremely creepy — father of Elon, the mine definitely exists. And come to think of it, he'll take that Dogecoin, thanks!

"When I read that, I wondered, 'Can I enter, because I can prove it existed," Errol told The Sun in a new interview, referring to his son's Dogecoin tweet. "Elon knows it's true. All the kids know about it."

"Elon saw them (the emeralds) at our house," he added. "He knew I was selling them."

The emerald mine is a particularly strange piece of Muskian lore — not strange due to the mine's existence per se, but because of Elon's more recent decision to suddenly and completely backtrack on his previous claims.

Per his new Sun interview, however, Errol seems intent on setting the record straight, explaining to the tabloid that he happened upon the Italian owner of the mine at a Zambian airstrip that said Italian also owned. The Italian apparently told Errol that he paid Zambian locals to dig for the gems, and Errol decided to go into business with the gentleman (you know, as one does.)

His whole career was forged on the backs of South Africans

bnew

Veteran
Daps
yesterday nitter.net search was working along with search on some other instances but today it's not. I knew elon was gonna with the nitter project even thought the twitter website had successfully disabled search without login.