General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Discredit the company you claim you want to buy publicly brehs.

Call the CEO a liar.

Let’s not pretend that something doesn't stink to high heaven.
He's significantly overpaying.
Tesla stock has lost significant value and it's one of the primary funders of his takeover.

Or we could take the other angle and view this is all a big ploy to destroy twitter.

:yeshrug:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tesla stock has lost significant value and it's one of the primary funders of his takeover.

Or we could take the other angle and view this is all a big ploy to destroy twitter.

Yes he is. Why would he significantly overpay?
Severe miscalculation?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Yes he is. Why would he significantly overpay?
Severe miscalculation?

To @MushroomX 's point - I believe he was led to believe that Twitter has more profitability than it really does. That would be the only real reason I could see Musk even doing any of this in the first place, if there was a way he could turn a profit through his other ventures leveraging Twitter.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
To @MushroomX 's point - I believe he was led to believe that Twitter has more profitability than it really does. That would be the only real reason I could see Musk even doing any of this in the first place, if there was a way he could turn a profit through his other ventures leveraging Twitter.
I've put thought into this, that he believes he could find a way to make twitter profitable and I've seen some ideas -- none at the level of his buying price.

So my end thought was he'd buy it, do some house cleaning, increase profitability somewhat, then take it public again with a higher market cap and then offload shares.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Poor Elon is trending Twitter, Tesla got bounced from SP500, and he being a baby bytch on Twitter.

I wish Coli servers would be kind, but at the moment I can't Jordan smiley at his true side showing itself.

So he's still doing this whole "I didn't abandon the Dems, the Dems abandoned me" bit?

We're only a few days removed from a 18 year old going to a supermarket in Buffalo and murdering Black people as he parroted right-wing propaganda that Fox News and Republican congressman have amplified....But sure, it's the Democrats who are "hateful and divisive".

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Poor Elon is trending Twitter, Tesla got bounced from SP500, and he being a baby bytch on Twitter.

I wish Coli servers would be kind, but at the moment I can't Jordan smiley at his true side showing itself.

That's some bullshyt to say. But Elon knows who he is playing to.

Those apartheid roots shining through.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So he's still doing this whole "I didn't abandon the Dems, the Dems abandoned me" bit?

We're only a few days removed from a 18 year old going to a supermarket in Buffalo and murdering Black people as he parroted right-wing propaganda that Fox News and Republican congressman have amplified....But sure, it's the Democrats who are "hateful and divisive".
yeah it doesn't make sense unless it's an elaborate troll on his part. we've seen COUNTLESS videos of republikkkan talking heads preaching division and lowkey inciting hostility against minorities in fear of losing the white race. we had the cac he wants back on twitter signal to white supremacists and incite an insurrection in 4K :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a fan or a hater of Elon to have too much of an opinion but he must have access to such massive amounts of data that we're just spinning our wheels.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

He's already playing the victim card. :dead:

Look at those Elon boot lickers in the replies. :scust:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He's already playing the victim card. :dead:

Look at those Elon boot lickers in the replies. :scust:

I don't agree with how they go about it but i see why china considers the rich and wealthy a threat to their nation. Average idiot in this country will boot lick someone cause they got money ( trump elon)