Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
It's funny because really these chicks need God more than ever these days

Mental illness, participating in idolatry by worshipping celebrities, the Zodiac and crystals, using sex as a bartering tool, entering into these goofy "situationships" and "talking stages" which is just code word for getting ran through by every dude in a 50 mile radius

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's been working all this of time until the past couple decades. Kick rocks with this progressive garbage.

it hasn't been working, it's rose colored view of the past. from denying women rights so they were stuck in abusive marriages or forcing widows to remarry so they had a man to support her and her children. before that religion was used as a tool to subjugate black people and separate families wherever slavery was practiced.

Daps
According to all the broken families that's the rave today. Are you dumb?
I'm going to need you to provide some sources.

If you're going to make a grand assertion like this, you've got to back it up with some sort of verifiable evidence. You know something which isn't based on just your limited experiences and the stank of your confirmation bias.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I'm going to need you to provide some sources.

If you're going to make a grand assertion like this, you've got to back it up with some sort of verifiable evidence. You know something which isn't based on just your limited experiences and the stank of your confirmation bias.
So we playing dumb. Move along.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’ll come around when they’re older.
And I do agree with them opting out of organized religion.