Gen Z On The Offensive Now, It’s a Full On Assault On Millennials

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Gen Z bout to go down as the first unemployable generation :wow:
They don’t want to work for anything though that’s their problem. They want to sit and complain about the world not being fair and then go out and try to buy “Tiny houses” to make it seem like their shed is actually worth something :heh:
It’s crazy how just one generation removed will be SO far behind us and part of it is being lazy and not wanting to grind it out with the rest of us.
They’re getting left behind and the shyt is more sad than it is funny.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i love how gen z stands up for themselves and their needs, how they take mental health seriously, how they don't feel beholden to their employers, and their entrepreneurial spirit. tbh i can't wait until zoomers rise up and become our overlords. hopefully if i survive the initial fallout and nuclear winter they'll let me work for them instead of sending me to a human battery farm.

Last edited:

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
So I think the video is funny. But, what I want to say is the generational battles are such bullsh1t, except maybe the view of baby boomers because they have ran the country basically since the Clinton era. Their legacy is concrete

I do not know if Gen X has had much chance of truly running the country in their image, but I love Gen X. I am a millennial. I have a brother 17 years older than me in Gen X, and know people like that too with boomer divorces, that there is a big age gap. For a lot of millennials, you are, our big brothers/sisters, even metaphorically.

We are on a hip hop board for god sakes, how can you love this genre without realizing that Gen X took it to the next level, as artist and fans.

I have step kids that are Gen Z. They are different, but like every generation you take the good with the bad. I do not think there is anything wrong with them though, being less social doesn't mean they will hurt society. My only fear for them (and my stepsons the same fear), is the way they do not see a value of education, yet have these big dreams of success. I hope that gets sorted out for their benefit in a natural way for them (Gen Z) to be happy...

My son, who is Gen Alpha, these kids lol... Most imagination I have ever seen when they play, or how they can occupy time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i love how gen z stands up for themselves and their needs, how they take mental health seriously, how they don't feel beholden to their employers, and their entrepreneurial spirit. tbh i can't wait until zoomers rise up and become our overlords. hopefully if i survive the initial fallout and nuclear winter they'll let me work for them instead of sending me to a human battery farm.
They ain't none of that..they're pretty lazy and bow down to white economical social structures. Proudly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zuckerberg is the same age as me, so basically all of social media belongs to Millennials

Wrong

images

Gave you a style that you could run with.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Disagree on millennials. The George Floyd protests, occupy walstteet, climate accords, etc were the result of millennial outcry.

GenZ is primarily concerned with gender. Their only real accomplishment may be gun violence cause they go through it a lot heavier than even millennials did

All were fake militant protests. Really hope Gen Z takes a different route

im not you

All Star
Daps
every generation shyts on the ones that come after them. its like clockwork

all the soldiers that came back from ww2 prolly looked at the boomers like ' when i was your age, i was landing on normandy helping stop hitler :comeon: WE MADE those white picket fences possible for you. all you wanna do is drop LSD and fukk each other in the mud at music festivals :mjtf:'

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Never understood this generation fighting shyt. I'm cool with a lot of gen z youngins, and I give them advice so they don't make the same mistakes I did. Damn the :flabbynsick: really kicked in :damn: