Gen Z On The Offensive Now, It’s a Full On Assault On Millennials

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gen-Z let's be real some of them are cool but alot of them are gooch sniffin fakkits. nikkaz would rather cry on the internet then throw hands with a nikka.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol that video was actually funny so I’m not offended. We all get old eventually…

Besides those Gen Z fakkits that end up committing that because they were bullied on Reddit or some shyt :troll:

Daps
How you talk shyt about Gen X when we busy WFH and getting stamps on our passport...we DGAF about none of this shyt. Zoomers be like I identify as pro trans alphabet and we're like Ok. Boomers bytch and moan about the downfall of civilization and we're like ok. We truly don't care. We pat everyone's head and go about our day.

We raised ourselves and our younger siblings and have seen this movie before. Every new gen is the end of the world. We heard that about us when we were listening to guns n roses and NWA. But because we were latch key kids making dinner, we learned not to give a fukk what anyone over 30 said.

Now it's your turn. Millenials still in denial that they're aging is also ok. Once you accept it and realize it's not the end of the world, you'll feel a lot better
Think it's because Gen X in terms of population is a lot smaller than Millenials or Z.

Y'all never had to worry about inheriting the throne, so the mindset was "fukk it, Imma do me" which is why yall so chill.

Millenials feel all this pressure because we know the keys are getting handed to us and Z is gonna have to run shyt with us.........it's what makes us neurotic as fukk.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Ngl, a nikkas knees be making very brittle sounds

nikka, don't put the prequels on us. We grew up watching the OG trilogy and everyone dumped on the Phantom Menace for being Andy cap hot garbage.
:mjtf:
Yep I'm a Millennial, we knew the prequel and sequel trilogy was trash and liked the original lol.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
History will remember these millennials as the woat generation any century

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Think it's because Gen X in terms of population is a lot smaller than Millenials or Z.

Y'all never had to worry about inheriting the throne, so the mindset was "fukk it, Imma do me" which is why yall so chill.

Millenials feel all this pressure because we know the keys are getting handed to us and Z is gonna have to run shyt with us.........it's what makes us neurotic as fukk.

the thing about gen x is they got to benefit from things before they became unsustainable.
We got the responsibility of rebuilding

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now it's your turn. Millenials still in denial that they're aging is also ok. Once you accept it and realize it's not the end of the world, you'll feel a lot better
I’m loving aging, because I’m the healthiest I’ve ever been, feel some of the best I ever felt, beard got full, and ppl don’t even think I’m near my age. But I got the knowledge of experience. Baby face paid off:blessed: