Gen Z On The Offensive Now, It’s a Full On Assault On Millennials

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We never attacked these dudes for being young like them p*ssy ass Gen X bytches. We let them rock cause we know how it felt for the old heads to hate and project their failures onto you. :mjgrin:

But I think it’s time for us Millenials to get on code and put a stop to this disrespect before it really gets out of hand.:francis:

What the fukk is this bullshyt^?:dead:
Imagine not even being 30 yet and having some brat call you old.:dead:
Between this and the “people born in the 1900s” joke, I think it’s time for the gloves to come off.:birdman:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope they can actually make some progressive stances, policy, and social changes. Millennials and GenX are a bunch of bullshytting ass, bootlicking, cowards
Disagree on millennials. The George Floyd protests, occupy walstteet, climate accords, etc were the result of millennial outcry.

GenZ is primarily concerned with gender. Their only real accomplishment may be gun violence cause they go through it a lot heavier than even millennials did

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
zoomer-floss.gif

"Millenials hella cheugy... no cap"

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We never attacked these dudes for being young like them p*ssy ass Gen X bytches. We let them rock cause we know how it felt for the old heads to hate and project their failures onto you. :mjgrin:

But I think it’s time for us Millenials to get on code and put a stop to this disrespect before it really gets out of hand.:francis:

What the fukk is this bullshyt^?:dead:
Imagine not even being 30 yet and having some brat call you old.:dead:
Between this and the “people born in the 1900s” joke, I think it’s time for the gloves to come off.:birdman:

They not wrong
:sadcam: