"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

GoldenGlove

šŸ˜šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¶šŸ˜‘šŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because youā€™re indoctrinated. The vast majority of black/African descent/African people around the world dont have that appearance.
Nah, I just don't care enough to go look up mfers parents. If I'm indoctrinated, you're obsessed.

lol @ black people not looking like her. nikka STFU

:dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nah, I just don't care enough to go look up mfers parents. If I'm indoctrinated, you're obsessed.

You donā€™t even know what a real black person looks like because you are so indoctrinated. She looks mixed.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, you're the weirdo here because you saw a black person on screen, and didn't immediately go and check for this woman's complete lineage and dating history to find ways to disqualify her from being black in any way. :dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yeah, you're the weirdo here because you saw a black person on screen, and didn't immediately go and check for this woman's complete lineage and dating history to find ways to disqualify her from being black in any way. :dead:

You guys are weirdos because you see a person who looks like that and automatically think ā€œsheā€™s blackā€. I didnt have to google her, her appearance is obviously mixed.

Daps
I love the Boys. Should I check this out this weekend or is it a snoozefest, brehs?

Eff yall nxggas too for not responding :camby:

On the beginning of s1e1

Baby girl out here throwing period blood at folks and she thinks she's a hero, nah baby you the villain, one of the worst villains. :scust: