"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like it :yeshrug:

Its like the boys meets a cw show
Figures, an old article I read when they were making it said they were going for a “The Boys meets Euphoria” vibe so that tracks. I’ll give it a chance today.

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I mean it's a CW show in the sense that its got a cast of good looking teens/young 20 somethings who aren't sure of themselves and their place in the world yet but the violence and subplots are classic boys so far.

Just imagine Boys but no one in the main cast is older than 24 and instead of being afraid of homelander they're afraid of fukking up their life or being trapped by parents expectations

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean it's a CW show in the sense that its got a cast of good looking teens/young 20 somethings who aren't sure of themselves and their place in the world yet but the violence and subplots are classic boys so far.

Just imagine Boys but no one in the main cast is older than 24 and instead of being afraid of homelander they're afraid of fukking up their life or being trapped by parents expectations
This is like an excellent pitch for the show. You nailed this.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Oh was gonna say, as much I liked Flash, i was very over the Arrowverse.

But I get what you mean now ive seen ep1