Gears of War: E-Day

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Hammer of dawn was everywhere bruh literally scorched sera :why: I cannot wait to play this

Bruh this the same company that delivered 2 mid ass games 1 okay and 1 ass.:francis:

Is nostalgia so strong that you’ll believe in The Coalition? :jbhmm:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Gears 5 is phenomenal. The GOW franchise has simply lost its popularity at the mainstream level but it was the first entry I played heavy since the 2nd and everything was great (FPS/Graphics, Multiplayer, and Campaign). The Coalition knows what they're doing, I'm expecting this to be fire.

Breh respectfully that game was fukkin trash and damn near killed Gears. The Xbox One and the shyt decisions in Gears 4 led to the worst sales the franchise saw with the release of Gears 5.

- dead open world to pad play time
- lazy tower defense campaign segments
- shyt story, JD & Del
- half ass excuse why legacy MP weapons were gone
- No strategy bullet sponge horde mode
- Escape…….
- The micro transactions
- Physics downgrade
- Frequent weapon tuning
- SPLIT weapon tuning fragmenting a dwindling base
- exclusive game modes based on weapon tuning

When even Mexicans were bytching about it that’s should have been their signal something wasn’t right. I remember on the forum and Reddit people were going back to Gears 3.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Breh respectfully that game was fukkin trash and damn near killed Gears. The Xbox One and the shyt decisions in Gears 4 led to the worst sales the franchise saw with the release of Gears 5.

- shyt story, JD & Del
- Escape…….
- The micro transactions
- Physics downgrade
- Frequent weapon tuning

When even Mexicans were bytching about it that’s should have been their signal something wasn’t right. I remember on the forum and Reddit people were going back to Gears 3.

:ehh: valid points. I haven't been a die-hard since the 2nd game so it may be rose tinted glasses. IDK just thought Gears 5 was enjoyable as a stand alone entry. Performance is A1 and online is still fun imo :yeshrug: as long as this new game is not like Judgement I'll check it out

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

- shyt story, JD & Del
- Escape…….
- The micro transactions
- Physics downgrade
- Frequent weapon tuning

I been playing since Gears 2 and put years into all the games since then.

I would agree and say Gears 5 was the worst Gears. I played more Gears 4 than 5 and I didn't even like Gears 4 like that compared to the ones before it.

It's like with every new release the game became goofier with new mechanics and features added.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Gears 5 is phenomenal. The GOW franchise has simply lost its popularity at the mainstream level but it was the first entry I played heavy since the 2nd and everything was great (FPS/Graphics, Multiplayer, and Campaign). The Coalition knows what they're doing, I'm expecting this to be fire.
Only thing is this is a whole def coalition team the team that made 4-5 are pretty much gone...(that's the word on the e streets anyway) a prequel is good and TC said this is a mainline entry and will be treated as such..can't wait to see another carmine and even see Carlos (Dom's brother) Marcus right hand man before Dom..and they made the drones look menacing and some weak ass enemy like the putties off power rangers...so I know the other enemies gotta get an overhaul also...