Gears of War: E-Day

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So they are admitting Gears 5 was failure huh. :ehh:

Coalition is gonna have to do a lot to win back the fan base as of now this is just nostalgia bait. E. Day should’ve always been a large DLC expansion as there’s no way you can tell the story up to firing off the Hammers.
I heard a rumor they are lite rebooting (Doing a prequel) it to make it easier for new players to jump into on other platforms

Then they will port the trilogy collection. They get twice as many buyers this way than just continuing on with 6

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So they are admitting Gears 5 was failure huh. :ehh:

Coalition is gonna have to do a lot to win back the fan base as of now this is just nostalgia bait. E. Day should’ve always been a large DLC expansion as there’s no way you can tell the story up to firing off the Hammers.

They said gears 4 and 5 is good. They just wanted to do E-Day as it is important to the series

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I heard a rumor they are lite rebooting (Doing a prequel) it to make it easier for new players to jump into on other platforms

Then they will port the trilogy collection. They get twice as many buyers this way than just continuing on with 6

Easier for people to jump in:why: just do the Marcus Felix collection. That’s literally the jumping in point. They did this as a lazy goodwill move.

They said gears 4 and 5 is good. They just wanted to do E-Day as it is important to the series

So another 5-6 years to get the finale of this sequel trilogy. That’s like George Lucas going nah fam we gonna put return of the Jedi on hold for a Boba Fett film. It makes no sense they know fukked up royally with 5. Gears lost me as Day 1 buyer with the collation at the helm.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Easier for people to jump in:why: just do the Marcus Felix collection. That’s literally the jumping in point. They did this as a lazy goodwill move.

So another 5-6 years to get the finale of this sequel trilogy. That’s like George Lucas going nah fam we gonna put return of the Jedi on hold for a Boba Fett film. It makes no sense they know fukked up royally with 5. Gears lost me as Day 1 buyer with the collation at the helm.

They might be releasing Gears 6 sooner. Nobody knows but why not release E-Day before the finale.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gears 1 through 4 were great.

5 was too, but the open world stuff brought it down a bit. It’s the worst one to replay because of it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The only scorched city we played through in the games was char, and that shyt was rough :huhldup:

Of course but I mean that's what happened in the story the major cities not jacinto was burned badly bruh...:dead: the books go into detail about it and why the populace (stranded) kinda turned on them afterwards