Gears of War 4 OT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i'm down for some horde if you mess with it sometime. im bout to be wrapped up in this final fantasy tho lol
I should be available at nights or by Monday. Some gears 2, 3, and 4 achievement hunting is on the agenda. Halo 5 and MCC also if anyone is down. On that note we should get an official Xbox achievements thread and a PS4 trophies thread stickies respectively for those of us hunting them.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Finally got around to finishing the campaign. That last boss fight was corny as hell. I understand the ending but not exactly what they are trying to imply as far as why she has what she has. Also the whole idea of going directly into the heart of where all the bad guys come from like it was nothing is a little corny too, but I can forgive them for it because Gears has always had a level of absurdity to it with regular soldiers taking on ridiculously impossible odds. Still one of the best games I've played this gen and a very fun campaign that did good with mixing things up as much as they could.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finally got around to finishing the campaign. That last boss fight was corny as hell. I understand the ending but not exactly what they are trying to imply as far as why she has what she has. Also the whole idea of going directly into the heart of where all the bad guys come from like it was nothing is a little corny too, but I can forgive them for it because Gears has always had a level of absurdity to it with regular soldiers taking on ridiculously impossible odds. Still one of the best games I've played this gen and a very fun campaign that did good with mixing things up as much as they could.
They were trying to imply that
reyna's mother gave her that pendant. The back that was facing kait was the locust insignia from the queens armor so it's implying that her grandmother was the locust queen from gears 1-3

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They were trying to imply that
reyna's mother gave her that pendant. The back that was facing kait was the locust insignia from the queens armor so it's implying that her grandmother was the locust queen from gears 1-3
what I'm saying is I don't know what they are trying to say exactly. So what if her grandmother was the queen, or if she was friends with the queen or anything. I don't get what it's supposed to imply. The queen is dead.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
what I'm saying is I don't know what they are trying to say exactly. So what if her grandmother was the queen, or if she was friends with the queen or anything. I don't get what it's supposed to imply. The queen is dead.
It implies that
the swarm was trying to integrate her mother into their network to make her the new queen and that was why they went after her, and that kait is going to be their next target

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Been working on horde and trying to get them ribbons for seriously 4.0 lately. Any tips for the trick shot or big old hero ribbons? Anyone up to run horse during the week and all do it as the same class?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

really breh lmfao this is soap opera levels of story telling it's not hard to figure out why the swarm was on reyna's ass breh

:gucci:

u shoulda knew that the moment they aint kill her ass and just took her away and i aint even talkin bout when u first played the game they showed that shyt in the trailers u shoulda knew that then :scust:....so now that u beat the game and u know what happened u already know who's ass they after next...and the fact that JD/Marcus didnt even see what she was holding (and even if jd did he kinda slow anyway so he wouldnt even get it) but when marcus sees that muthafukka....kait gon have to answer some questions :ufdup: and she prob cant answer cuz of what happened at the end of gears 4 cuz u know she aint even get to meet o girl cuz u know who did u know what in gears 3

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
really breh lmfao this is soap opera levels of story telling it's not hard to figure out why the swarm was on reyna's ass breh

:gucci:

u shoulda knew that the moment they aint kill her ass and just took her away and i aint even talkin bout when u first played the game they showed that shyt in the trailers u shoulda knew that then :scust:....so now that u beat the game and u know what happened u already know who's ass they after next...and the fact that JD/Marcus didnt even see what she was holding (and even if jd did he kinda slow anyway so he wouldnt even get it) but when marcus sees that muthafukka....kait gon have to answer some questions :ufdup: and she prob cant answer cuz of what happened at the end of gears 4 cuz u know she aint even get to meet o girl cuz u know who did u know what in gears 3
Honestly I hope JD doesn't know. That leaves more possibilities I think

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I hope JD doesn't know. That leaves more possibilities I think
i mean he didnt even look at it when she had it in hand but u know towards the end of the game basically he saw it already or was it chapter 4 im not sure but u kno what im talkin bout the chapter where u use the loader

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Too late to say this, but this weekend was double XP. Leveled up nice, although just started playing the game last week.