Gears is the shyt!
wat6rr.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Prepare for the biggest ever update in the history of Gears of War 4 – and all for free - with the Rise of the Horde arriving on June 6th! And, if you haven’t dived into the next chapter in the epic saga of Gears of War yet, you can try it for free beginning next week with our Game Trial!

:ohhh::whoo:
Horde is getting a massive shakeup with the arrival of Rise of the Horde, with 15 brand new Horde Skills (3 per Class) to collect, Level 6 skills, Loot Drops, tuning changes and new difficulty levels!

NEW SKILLS
Both the new and existing Skills can now be taken to Level 6, making them even stronger than ever before! The new 15 skills arriving in Rise of the Horde focus on providing new ways to specialize the way you play your Class.

roth_engineer-2a070042127a4f35bab5a37098184ab6.jpg
Engineer

Flow – Take reduced damage while repairing fortifications

Overclock – Increase the rate which Weapon Lockers replenish ammo

Salvage – Enemies killed by your sentries have a chance of dropping ammo magazines

roth_heavy-5ce811c9ed974e7d88d2cf748d33cfbb.jpg
Heavy

Thick Skin – Take reduced damage from explosions

Berserker – While carrying a heavy weapon you deal more damage as your health gets lower

Last Stand – While carrying a heavy weapon you take less damage as your health gets lower

roth_scout-e161933aaa044c4f9a34a74fd1ab28fd.jpg
Scout

Dodge – Take reduced damage while roadie running

Speed Loader – Roadie running will reload your equipped weapon automatically with Active Reload rounds

Cloak – Being stationary and in cover for seconds will cloak you from enemies – leaving the cover or shooting will remove the cloak. Shoot enemies from Cloak for a small damage boost.

roth_sniper-cc845812e2734918ab033cf792860ee2.jpg
Sniper

Steady Hand – Take less damage and have reduced camera shake (when being attacked) while aiming or scoping

Magic Bullet – Critical hits with precision rifles (Longshot, Markza, EMBAR) penetrate through enemies and increase the damage of the next shot

Called Shot – Targets you mark take increased damage from all sources

roth_soldier-f0159a4924d74cac947e27a98d7dbb29.jpg
Soldier

Siphon – Planted grenade kills cause enemies to drop more Power

Resupply – Regenerates one grenade every [X] seconds (up to starting loadout number)

Assault Rifle Accuracy – Assault Rifles become more accurate the longer they are fired while in cover

BOSS LOOT DROPS AND MORE
Take those new Skills out into the field and defeat Bosses in Horde Matchmaking for new rewards – each Boss Wave you defeat at Wave 30, 40 and 50 will drop a singular random Horde Skill. Harder difficulties increase the likelihood of a rare drop, so challenge yourself for the best chance at an awesome drop.

We've also now added a new UI feature that now shows how many Power drops - and how much they are worth - are left on the field. While this benefits the whole team, Scouts can now rest safely at the end of the round knowing they cleaned up every possible Power drop out going into the next Wave.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The only game I play on Xbox. Haven't really touched it since Horizon Dawn came out. I've been taking my time beating that game.

Single player for this Gears 4 was disappointing

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Prepare for the biggest ever update in the history of Gears of War 4 – and all for free - with the Rise of the Horde arriving on June 6th! And, if you haven’t dived into the next chapter in the epic saga of Gears of War yet, you can try it for free beginning next week with our Game Trial!

:ohhh::whoo:
Horde is getting a massive shakeup with the arrival of Rise of the Horde, with 15 brand new Horde Skills (3 per Class) to collect, Level 6 skills, Loot Drops, tuning changes and new difficulty levels!

NEW SKILLS
Both the new and existing Skills can now be taken to Level 6, making them even stronger than ever before! The new 15 skills arriving in Rise of the Horde focus on providing new ways to specialize the way you play your Class.

roth_engineer-2a070042127a4f35bab5a37098184ab6.jpg
Engineer

Flow – Take reduced damage while repairing fortifications

Overclock – Increase the rate which Weapon Lockers replenish ammo

Salvage – Enemies killed by your sentries have a chance of dropping ammo magazines

roth_heavy-5ce811c9ed974e7d88d2cf748d33cfbb.jpg
Heavy

Thick Skin – Take reduced damage from explosions

Berserker – While carrying a heavy weapon you deal more damage as your health gets lower

Last Stand – While carrying a heavy weapon you take less damage as your health gets lower

roth_scout-e161933aaa044c4f9a34a74fd1ab28fd.jpg
Scout

Dodge – Take reduced damage while roadie running

Speed Loader – Roadie running will reload your equipped weapon automatically with Active Reload rounds

Cloak – Being stationary and in cover for seconds will cloak you from enemies – leaving the cover or shooting will remove the cloak. Shoot enemies from Cloak for a small damage boost.

roth_sniper-cc845812e2734918ab033cf792860ee2.jpg
Sniper

Steady Hand – Take less damage and have reduced camera shake (when being attacked) while aiming or scoping

Magic Bullet – Critical hits with precision rifles (Longshot, Markza, EMBAR) penetrate through enemies and increase the damage of the next shot

Called Shot – Targets you mark take increased damage from all sources

roth_soldier-f0159a4924d74cac947e27a98d7dbb29.jpg
Soldier

Siphon – Planted grenade kills cause enemies to drop more Power

Resupply – Regenerates one grenade every [X] seconds (up to starting loadout number)

Assault Rifle Accuracy – Assault Rifles become more accurate the longer they are fired while in cover

BOSS LOOT DROPS AND MORE
Take those new Skills out into the field and defeat Bosses in Horde Matchmaking for new rewards – each Boss Wave you defeat at Wave 30, 40 and 50 will drop a singular random Horde Skill. Harder difficulties increase the likelihood of a rare drop, so challenge yourself for the best chance at an awesome drop.

We've also now added a new UI feature that now shows how many Power drops - and how much they are worth - are left on the field. While this benefits the whole team, Scouts can now rest safely at the end of the round knowing they cleaned up every possible Power drop out going into the next Wave.

:krs:

wat6rr.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Forgot i even own this. Im down to do horde with yall. I have it on windows but if i remember correctly it has cross play with Xbone.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm bout that horde life, but haven't played online horde since gears3.

I'm playing campaign on the hardest difficulty and the horde sections in the game are intense but fun. I've read how some people was unhappy with it being in the campaign but I disagree :manny:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm bout that horde life, but haven't played online horde since gears3.

I'm playing campaign on the hardest difficulty and the horde sections in the game are intense but fun. I've read how some people was unhappy with it being in the campaign but I disagree :manny:
Play some horde :stopitslime:. Thank me later.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So is anyone on the site still playing this? I’m still grinding after seriously 4.0 and at this point I need the ribbons “rally” and “sapper star”, beating 50 waves of horde on every launch map (it says I’m 45% done with that one), five skills (I’ve maxed out all but engineer (rank 8) and heavy (rank 3), and re-up ten times (done it 3 times and at rank 92 right now). Anyone want to work towards that one too?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
So is anyone on the site still playing this? I’m still grinding after seriously 4.0 and at this point I need the ribbons “rally” and “sapper star”, beating 50 waves of horde on every launch map (it says I’m 45% done with that one), five skills (I’ve maxed out all but engineer (rank 8) and heavy (rank 3), and re-up ten times (done it 3 times and at rank 92 right now). Anyone want to work towards that one too?

I still play but I’m not that great Cole cash510

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i play it everyday i dont fukk with that horde shyt im in the field forreal making bum ass nikkas look great