Gears of War 4 OT

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They add local two player coop but cut out the 4 player online coop?:dahell: :what::mindblown: They're going to patch it in a later date as a DLC feature. :camby:This generation has been the WOAT so far.
full

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
wont a building be standing when this shyt
drops and you nikkas know it.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

If it had 4p online co-op I would agree. That was clearly the main selling point of all the gears. Cutting it down to 2 ON A MORE POWERFUL SYSTEM just doesn't make any sense at all.

Not to mention titanfall 2 drops this year as well. Will be interesting to see what comes out on top. I'm copping though!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How come theres only a few hundred thousand people left???? :dahell: I mean granted E day happened but the gears ended all that shyt, I figure with the UIR and the cog combined with complete breeding they should have had much time to repopulate with no locusts, plus putting people inside walled cities to protect them??? :patrice:

Wouldnt marcus be in charge after all the shyt that went down in part 3, why is the plot so insane???

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If it had 4p online co-op I would agree. That was clearly the main selling point of all the gears. Cutting it down to 2 ON A MORE POWERFUL SYSTEM just doesn't make any sense at all.

Not to mention titanfall 2 drops this year as well. Will be interesting to see what comes out on top. I'm copping though!
The main Selling point in Gears was online and the graphics, and every Gears didnt have 4p co op...disapointed about the downgrade but im copping Day 1:blessed: