Gears of War 4 OT

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The twist ending....finished story mode.
:merchant:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh shyt, my collector's edition came with all the previous games. :gladbron:

I'm gonna play them from the beginning, starting with 2 (I slept on GOW after the first game).

I bought the PC version of GOW 4 too (5K, why not?).

It's gonna be a fun month :blessed:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
They nerfed frags :francis: can't place two at a time anymore. used to get so many cheap kills that way

it's 10x's harder to play TDM now that spawns switch

I like the little SMG

Gridlock redux is dope

Easy to mistake zombie dom for a locust

The enforcer :banderas:

And I could have sworn I planted two frags last night but I was playing horde. Will have to recheck on that after work.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Ain't nothing wrong with the gameplay, why change it? :birdman:
it aint about just the gameplay, its about the nikkas whose hypin up Gears of War as being the creator of that type of gameplay when GoW really wasnt :comeon:

How yall gonna try to claim somethin it didnt do? :martin:

Winback was 1999. Revolutionized 3rd person shooters and aiming systems with its cover system and laser aiming respectively.
Remade for PS2 in 2000/2001.

it was copied in 2003 by 007 Everything or Nothing, and again by Kill.Switch in 2004.

Thats 3 games before Gears of War was even a thing. not including if Syphon Filter on PS2 had cover mechanics (I dont remember)

not to mention that the story felt copied from "Resistance: Fall of Man" which came out literally in the same month of the same year (November, 2006) :snoop:

only thing that really feels unique about the game are the weapons. I admit I put in hours with my step brother (Rest in Peace) on Gears of War 1's Multiplayer.

but thats all the game has, everything else has been done before. Better than what GoW does..:russell:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Watching the campaign playthrough right now, looks so much fukking fun... :banderas:
Be a Sony Stan brehs :wow:
it aint about just the gameplay, its about the nikkas whose hypin up Gears of War as being the creator of that type of gameplay when GoW really wasnt :comeon:

How yall gonna try to claim somethin it didnt do? :martin:

Winback was 1999. Revolutionized 3rd person shooters and aiming systems with its cover system and laser aiming respectively.
Remade for PS2 in 2000/2001.

it was copied in 2003 by 007 Everything or Nothing, and again by Kill.Switch in 2004.

Thats 3 games before Gears of War was even a thing. not including if Syphon Filter on PS2 had cover mechanics (I dont remember)

not to mention that the story felt copied from "Resistance: Fall of Man" which came out literally in the same month of the same year (November, 2006) :snoop:

only thing that really feels unique about the game are the weapons. I admit I put in hours with my step brother (Rest in Peace) on Gears of War 1's Multiplayer.

but thats all the game has, everything else has been done before. Better than what GoW does..:russell:
That's great, now go play knack and shut the fukk up :camby:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Be a Sony Stan brehs :wow:

That's great, now go play knack and shut the fukk up :camby:
spending $60s on a game thats been done before over and over again :camby: You worse than them Halo fans and uncharted fans.

and dont even call me a sony stan like you called that other guy. Im a SEGA nikka til death