Gears of War 4 OT

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Leaked gameplay

Looks exactly like gears ultimate. Like they're playing it real safe.

doesnt look like ultimate they're basing it off 3 there's even elements of 3 off top like your life cone chainsaw battles how cant you tell ? i spotted that shyt in minutes and it looks like they took out the stopping power from 3

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
doesnt look like ultimate they're basing it off 3 there's even elements of 3 off top like your life cone chainsaw battles how cant you tell ? i spotted that shyt in minutes and it looks like they took out the stopping power from 3
I only took a quick glimpse of it. The game looks very much like last gen gears down to the way everything moves.
It doesn't look all that new from this footage. If you were to look at say Halo 4 and then Halo 5 you'd immediately see a difference in say mechanics/movement etc. Nothing wrong with this move as they'd rather play it safe rather than change it up and cause backlash from fans :yeshrug: Either way it looks like Gears so no biggie to me.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Leaked gameplay

Looks exactly like gears ultimate. Like they're playing it real safe.

early renderings or a mod job.
i'm in 100%

wat6rr.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I only took a quick glimpse of it. The game looks very much like last gen gears down to the way everything moves.
It doesn't look all that new from this footage. If you were to look at say Halo 4 and then Halo 5 you'd immediately see a difference in say mechanics/movement etc. Nothing wrong with this move as they'd rather play it safe rather than change it up and cause backlash from fans :yeshrug: Either way it looks like Gears so no biggie to me.
that vid is pre alpha that's not the build we're gonna play on monday the build we're gonna play on monday is one with kait's drop shot execution video....and again it's based off 3's core mechanics so what you expect it to look like ? the new stuff they added in the game is as far as mechanics go like knife kills and the refined mantle jump and the ability to counter knife kills which we saw none of in that video that's what i wanna see...i also wanna see if the gnasher still misses point blank when you're behind someone that shyt annoys me

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
imo Gears is better there's nothing out there like it when i play COD/Battlefield/Halo5 the kills aren't satisfying it's literally point & shoot aka whoever sees each other first....gears it's a million ways the battles can play out and it's either 4v4 or 5v5 depending on which gears you're playing so team work matters more...when that beta drop yull change ya tune i aint even trippin and even if you dont gears 4 gonna shyt on everything that drops MP wise this year it always does you nikkas just too blind to see

:ufdup:

so what's UE then ? that's def not noob friendly

This ain't the predator @DPresidential