Gears of War 1 was released 15yrs ago today

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So listen, you gotta stop lying to yourself about Xbox games because you're only benefitting Sony, not yourself. Gears 3 is the best campaign and it's 4 players so it can be really fun with your homies. Still a better game than most games since it released so...
Gears 4 multiplayer is great, the story in campaign isn't bad, just not as good as the first 3 games but better than the Baird spinoff that came out between 3 and 4. Gears 5 multilayer is the best in the series, you'll agree as soon as you try it online.

So I bought 2 headsets, one for me and one for my girl because we played gears 1 thru 4 split screen on the couch. I hate that I'm getting reduced visuals so I told her next gears I'm series X'n it and you can one x it in the bedroom. The only holdup is we got kids 1,3 and 4 years old and we don't wanna play this in front of them. So long story short we never have time to play because they always around.

I don't even wanna play with her for real for real because she's average at best, and I used to play with unusual and Arcavian, lotat and a few others and that was more enjoyable than this. But what can I do, I don't have the heart to tell her to kick rocks :to:
Why do you have to turn every thread into a console war? :what:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This game was the template for the current triple A Sony games.

Lmao jk jk I'm joking but man this game was presented and played so well. And one thing I loved too was how those bullets would drop, kinda disliked how they straightened them out in 2. It made the shooting that much more stressful, actually, I just loved how this game is just all about STRESS. Like I just loved how shyt would get worse and worse and absolutely worse, had me and my cousins mapping out all kinds of strategies. Oh and don't let me be playing Dom on the playthrough cause I'm sending your ass on the hardest route :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why do you have to turn every thread into a console war? :what:
Oh that's what "I'm" doing?
But you said this...
JV Nobruh said:
The series got shyt after the second one and I haven’t bothered with it since
Gears 3 is clearly the best gears, but you said you didn't even play after pt2. And this narrative that is universal by Sony stans is today it sucks. But when discussing Xbox games you'll say all we have is Halo gears and Forza. Then you'll say who plays Halo??? Then you'll say you only have Halo :dwillhuh:

Gran Turismo is also better according to you, then when it releases nobody is playing it, talking about, nothing. Just a bunch of complaints about what it doesn't do right and when this is pointed out you'll post up how many copies it sold like if that is response at all?

Don't run up in here throwing rocks then hiding your hands, you don't care about gears so fukk up outta hurr :camby:
just ignore him
:duck:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I remember MTV had a True Life episode or something about this game and some guy had a Gears tattoo before the game even dropped. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
cliff_1.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's one of my favorite games and I was blown away especially the graphic, online, etc. Xbox 360 was the goat console of all time.