Gears of War 1 was released 15yrs ago today

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So I bought 2 headsets, one for me and one for my girl because we played gears 1 thru 4 split screen on the couch. I hate that I'm getting reduced visuals so I told her next gears I'm series X'n it and you can one x it in the bedroom. The only holdup is we got kids 1,3 and 4 years old and we don't wanna play this in front of them. So long story short we never have time to play because they always around.

I don't even wanna play with her for real for real because she's average at best, and I used to play with unusual and Arcavian, lotat and a few others and that was more enjoyable than this. But what can I do, I don't have the heart to tell her to kick rocks :to:
Say no more. I'm surprised that you get any gaming in at all.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Didn't cop until couple months later when I was able to get a xbox 360 from costco during tax return time.

Its right up there with mario 64 for showcasing a new console. Took third person shooters to a whole notha level. That whole berserker sequence had me :sadcam: but the hammer of dawn was just :gladbron:

Shame to say i didnt play online mp. I didn't start playing online until gta 4 and cod: mw came out. Gears 2 is easily in my top 10.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gears 1 was dope. I really enjoyed Gears 1 and 3. Gears 5 is not bad either. The MP can get my blood pumping at times. I haven't played in a while though.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Gears 3 the formula was perfected. GOAT horde mode that wasn’t just bullet sponging and the weapons were on point. :blessed:

Loved getting hate mail from messicans after taking their corpses over to a wall to hump them and they had to watch that shyt as they spawned. :pachaha:

“No rifas 1v1 me puta”:bryan:

Just replying back with jajajajajajaja:lolbron:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Good times, my step brother put me on at the time. My first online game in that era :whew: