Gears of War 1 was released 15yrs ago today

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The game that made me finally cop an Xbox 360. The graphics was insane, staying up till late playing the co-op with my cousin, the online multiplayer, third person action adventure shooter, the character design, the cover system was simply amazing. sprinting for cover, chainsaw killing. The first game I remember playing on my brand new Panasonic HDTV :wow:

This game was perfection :blessed:

I had never truly seen anything like this and I was blown away. A true definition of a system seller

One of the best games of all time :wow:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

The game that made me finally cop an Xbox 360. The graphics was insane, staying up till late playing the co-op with my cousin, the online multiplayer, third person action adventure shooter, the character design, the cover system was simply amazing. sprinting for cover, chainsaw killing. The first game I remember playing on my brand new Panasonic HDTV :wow:

This game was perfection :blessed:

I had never truly seen anything like this and I was blown away. A true definition of a system seller

One of the best games of all time :wow:
Have you played gears 5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The series got shyt after the second one and I haven’t bothered with it since.
So listen, you gotta stop lying to yourself about Xbox games because you're only benefitting Sony, not yourself. Gears 3 is the best campaign and it's 4 players so it can be really fun with your homies. Still a better game than most games since it released so...
Gears 4 multiplayer is great, the story in campaign isn't bad, just not as good as the first 3 games but better than the Baird spinoff that came out between 3 and 4. Gears 5 multilayer is the best in the series, you'll agree as soon as you try it online.
Have you? Been asking you for the longest.
So I bought 2 headsets, one for me and one for my girl because we played gears 1 thru 4 split screen on the couch. I hate that I'm getting reduced visuals so I told her next gears I'm series X'n it and you can one x it in the bedroom. The only holdup is we got kids 1,3 and 4 years old and we don't wanna play this in front of them. So long story short we never have time to play because they always around.

I don't even wanna play with her for real for real because she's average at best, and I used to play with unusual and Arcavian, lotat and a few others and that was more enjoyable than this. But what can I do, I don't have the heart to tell her to kick rocks :to: