Gears FREE update more significant than $70 Spiderman:wow:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:wow: Never seen a year and a half old game hyped up for a console launch, talk about a shytty practice

Yea how dare they give us graphic upgrades for free, such a shty practice huh :wow:

I guess you prefer to get charged $70 for a 13 year old game with upgraded graphics (dark souls)

Tell me breh, what is it like being a sony paypig that doesnt know basic accounting principles :mjcry:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Yea how dare they give us graphic upgrades for free, such a shty practice huh :wow:

I guess you prefer to get charged $70 for a 13 year old game with upgraded graphics (dark souls)

Tell me breh, what is it like being a sony paypig that doesnt know basic accounting principles :mjcry:

Never played it so it new to me and even if I did ? It’s the most graphically impressive next gen title by a wide margin

But you can continue to be hurt though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So 2 years is the cutoff between remaster and upgrade?:ohhh:
When I purchased Spider-Man the PS5 wasn't a factor in the purchase. The game is backwards compatible so it can be played in my PS5. Sure I'd love a free upgrade to the remastered version but I can't say I got cheated not getting it.

As for Gears 5 with the delay of Halo something was needed to excite the base.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When I purchased Spider-Man the PS5 wasn't a factor in the purchase. The game is backwards compatible so it can be played in my PS5. Sure I'd love a free upgrade to the remastered version but I can't say I got cheated not getting it.

Series X or a Halo delay had nothing to do with a gears purchase.

Seems you are making random excuses for Sony here :stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Never played it so it new to me[/B] and even if I did ? It’s the most graphically impressive next gen title by a wide margin

But you can continue to be hurt though
By this logic wouldn't Xbox have dozens of exclusives you never played before? Entire franchises awaiting your presence so Xbox has but far the best launch lineup FOR YOU. And most of those games will be part of gamepass so you're literally straight for years.

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING WHY XBOX IS BETTER FOR ANY SONY ONLY GAMER,I COULDN'T HAVE ARTICULATED IT ANY BETTER :handshake:

The gears shyt was coming regardless of Halo tho