Gears 5 is outdated trash

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I absolutely agree with you because this is an Xbox game so you are right with me. I love the game but I agree it's outdated trash just in case I get called to stan.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Xbox doesn't have much games and I like to own stuff since I know I probably won't beat the campaign in 2 months (I game slow) plus I give zero fux about the multiplayer. In it for the story. I can wait. Backlog huge

I’m not even a Xbox fan, and I know that’s full of shyt. :mjlol:

XGP has Devil May Cry 5; Metro Exodus, Sunset Overdrive; Wolfenstein 2, Shadow of War and a bunch of other recent AAA games.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I’m not even a Xbox fan, and I know that’s full of shyt. :mjlol:

XB has Sunset Overdrive

fixed for u breh

giphy.webp

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The last time I played a Gears game was GOW 2.

I check out the gameplay of 5 because I was thinking of getting an Xbox just for this game

:hhh:

shyt looks exactly them same. Just updated graphics

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The last time I played a Gears game was GOW 2.

I check out the gameplay of 5 because I was thinking of getting an Xbox just for this game

:hhh:

shyt looks exactly them same. Just updated graphics

It’s similar to previous Gears, but it brings you back to the good ol days of Gears 1. They added new mechanics(parasailing; stealth kills, support robot, new weapons), so it’s not just a rehash, this is still Gears but it’s noticeably different from the 360 days.

If you have a gaming rig or know someone w/ a Xbox, you gotta play this coop w/ them, because this game may be GOTY. All this praise I’m given it is coming from a Sony stan, and I haven’t played a Gears game since 2.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The argument that the 5 (technically 6 counting Judgment) game in a series of games is just like the other games is ridiculous. If you're tired of the formula why bother?
True point. It's like why reinvent the wheel at this point? They should cater to the series fans. shytty thread OP