Gears 5 is outdated trash

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just downloaded the ultimate edition for game pass. I will have to see later in this weekend how it is.

I’m not into multiplayer these days so if the story is boring it will get deleted.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just downloaded the ultimate edition for game pass. I will have to see later in this weekend how it is.

I’m not into multiplayer these days so if the story is boring it will get deleted.
Me and my mate downloaded it for the co op, he fukks with it but the mechanics feel outdated compared to what’s around nowadays...I know that’s what’s supposed to make it unique in its own right but it’s just Wack. no new guns and no innovative ideas (for what I’ve played of campaign and multiplayer) just a few cool skins

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Id agree if it wasnt so smooth and seamless, plus its phenomenal graphically. Campaign is dope as well :yeshrug:

I think they did everything right with this one, I just wish there was more modes like the escape mode that were more creative. Halo has survived off having really innovative and creative modes to hold it down.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
shytty same-old clunky 360 mechanics

The graphics are nice but everything else is absolute trash

Call me crazy, but that's exactly one of the reasons I'm feeling this game. I haven't played Gears since 2, but this is taking me back to the joy of playing Gears 1.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Feels like the same game, same story mode but with better graphics. It's what I expected so I'm not too upset

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
you played the game on a console system or pc ? I would imagine the PC version is probably the better version

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Me and my mate downloaded it for the co op, he fukks with it but the mechanics feel outdated compared to what’s around nowadays...I know that’s what’s supposed to make it unique in its own right but it’s just Wack. no new guns and no innovative ideas (for what I’ve played of campaign and multiplayer) just a few cool skins
:stopitslime:I’m only on the second or third level and they already introduced a new lancer rifle with a grenade launcher. A quick google search shows they have at least 5 new weapons in the game.