Gay White Boy gets punched for Gay Prank (Check out the racist comments)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oBf9il.gif

That was a work of art. His heart rate didn't increase or anything . He was still eating! :lolbron:

Cot damn, the balance he displayed with that punch was magnificent, he didn't even spill his cup of ramen or lose the fork :wow:

it really is a work of art. people say that black people are wild, relentless, reckless and unpredictable. this is a prime example of how were are poised, poignant, in complete control of our emotions and actions. his heart rate didnt change. if this dude was so wild and reckless, how did the soup not spill from the cup :leon: this is a scientific experiment. if your a wild person you cant keep soup in a cup.

the white dude could have said anything to him "hows your day?" "do you know where the nearest gas station is?" anything. this dude was completely neutral. unfortunately for the white dude he turned a neutral interaction into a negative interaction and this was the result. the black dudes emotion didnt change, he wasnt angry, upset or mad. imagine if he was! his head would have popped up like a rock'em sock'em robot. in another video that wouldnt have gotten as many views as this one has and will get, the white dude could have said something like "Hey man, i lost my brother today I need a hug" and that black dude would have given him a hug and said "you'll be aight, keep ya head up" but instead he tried to play him and got his teeth clicked together.

you wanted hits? you got'em

Last edited:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:snoop: that's the thing though. I dunno why this dumb cac picked somebody like that dude to prank. Should've picked some hipster fakkits or something.

it was too easy to prank one of them. he would have gotten the bigger laugh if he succeeded in making the "thug nikka" black guy look stupid. but unfortunately, the joke was on him...:heh:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Cot damn, the balance he displayed with that punch was magnificent, he didn't even spill his cup of ramen or lose the fork :wow:
Man that shyt was all shoulder and white boy left the frame.
He didn't step into it, no waist movement anything, like someone said, that was a warning shot, and dude's jaw snapped :heh: