Gay White Boy gets punched for Gay Prank (Check out the racist comments)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
shyt like this is what they're going to be pulling on black men in order to set them up and get them into trouble. They know damn well what they're doing but it seems like these gays can get away with anything now since they're portrayed as saints all around the world and if you refuse the advances of one then you're "homophobic". Maybe this gay prankster should have kissed some coli posters since they seem to promote this kind of thing....

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was being sarcastic saying that lol

He ain't gonna press charges

I know he was being sarcastic (hence the punch LOL), but if dude really pressed charges, dude would get convicted easily. Plus, alot of people who work security already have criminal records.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cac should of known what was coming the second the nikka seemed "cool" with it

that's the FIRST thing i thought. when dude started to turn around, i was like :patrice: this isn't gonna end well. the white dude just didn't know how to read black man body language. so he got the african meatball to his chin....:yeshrug:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was a nice uppercut. I feel bad though because he's probably going to prison.

For standing his ground:troll:?

Yall remember that video where some gay dude tried to kiss Will Smith in the mouth forcefually?u should have seen the comments on that video?people talkin bout WIll should have just taken the kiss the man was forcing on him bcuz it was custom and WIll was homophobic:laff:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can we get a gif on this punch

oBf9il.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For standing his ground:troll:?

Yall remember that video where some gay dude tried to kiss Will Smith in the mouth forcefually?u should have seen the comments on that video?people talkin bout WIll should have just taken the kiss the man was forcing on him bcuz it was custom and WIll was homophobic:laff:

LOL I remember that shyt. What's funny is Will probably would have liked it if he wasn't in public. :usure:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's the FIRST thing i thought. when dude started to turn around, i was like :patrice: this isn't gonna end well. the white dude just didn't know how to read black man body language. so he got the african meatball to his chin....:yeshrug:

When bruh starting trying to hurry up and finish his food so he wouldn't waste it when he started whuppin azz we all knew:laff:.