Gay thug rapes a man's 12 yr brother....said the rape was payment for a debt

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:pacspit: at that fa99ot azz imitation goon...

But :usure:it only took 5 minutes to get that ass from lil man? What the hell lil man got going on that a nikka was able to :wrist: him in only 5 minutes? I've fukked virgin bytches and it took me longer than that to get in the puss! Lil nikka must have already been gay?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i don't know exactly how it went down but from some of the things i've seen and heard, i wouldn't be surprise if homeboy offered up his brother as payment. that's real shyt and you know it. there are people in these streets turned sick beyond sick as a result of their cowardice.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gaynsta Goons Mixtape coming soon featuring D Pugh and The Debt Collectors featuring tracks from Tha Repo Men with street classics like

Towed and Sowed
Pay for Play
Disconnect Notice (feat Trey Songz)
Get it how you Love
Fiendin
You want it, I need it
And many more!

You need this in your inside your system ;)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i don't know exactly how it went down but from some of the things i've seen and heard, i wouldn't be surprise if homeboy offered up his brother as payment. that's real shyt and you know it. there are people in these streets turned sick beyond sick as a result of their cowardice.

It's over for mankind if that was the case but I doubt it (at least I really hope not anyway). :snoop:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's over for mankind if that was the case but I doubt it (at least I really hope not anyway). :snoop:

i've heard of men offering up their own prepubescent daughters. the op said he picked the kid up, not that he kidnapped him. they would mention a heinous crime like that, right? one would think. i mean who are they protecting by not telling it like it is in a situation like this. it's not over for us though, it's just an eye opener. trust, i felt the same way you did when i first heard that people were even capable of this but i have a hunch that this was a probability.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn, that lil boy gonna have to look his family and friends in the eyes with all them knowing he sucked a nikkas dikk. He shoulda just killed the gay nikka and did 6 in Juvie.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn, that lil boy gonna have to look his family and friends in the eyes with all them knowing he sucked a nikkas dikk. He shoulda just killed the gay nikka and did 6 in Juvie.

funny video.

i don't think anyone is going to look at him like it was his fault but he's got a lot of healing to do. it's bad enough to violate someone but to do this to a child is beyond despicable. he doesn't even realize what happened. fukk that killing the the nikka shyt tho. this kid is just going to be that much stronger. i believe it because i've seen some shyt myself.