Gay preacher promotes gay theology at his "church", God responds (Video)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
speak for yourself

How do you feel when someone speaks ill of your mother? :hubie: what is it that you have against Mary anyways?

just because someone said to you look: she is conflated with other "deities" doesnt mean you should believe them. Rather learn about why she is respected (venerated)

You do a grave disservice to all the women of the bible with your rhetoric

@Marks to me not enough men understand Rahab for example :wow:

I'm letting you know the truth behind the deception. The woman that rides the Beast in the book of Revelation is a real spirit. It disguises itself as Mary to fool Christians.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm letting you know the truth behind the deception. The woman that rides the Beast in the book of Revelation is a real spirit. It disguises itself as Mary to fool Christians.
Why do you think God seeks to deceive you?

Have you ever analyzed Revelations with regards to what it "creates"

Genre[edit]​

Revelation is an apocalyptic prophecy with an epistolary introduction addressed to seven churches in the Roman province of Asia.[8] The term apocalypse means the revealing of divine mysteries;[16] John is to write down what is revealed (what he sees in his vision) and send it to the seven churches.[8] The entire book constitutes the letter—the letters to the seven individual churches are introductions to the rest of the book, which is addressed to all seven.[8] While the dominant genre is apocalyptic, the author sees himself as a Christian prophet: Revelation uses the word in various forms 21 times, more than any other New Testament book.[17]

i said to you: spend more time in the gospels specifically Matthew, Luke etc

I dont know what you were taught but please listen to me. The Holy Scriptures are wonderful, but prophecy (Old Testament and Revelations included) need sound interpretation otherwise you will bring forth fruit from them. From a strictly biblical point of view, you do not want to be a judge. Just follow the law.

If you are going to proselytize you should do so from the point of view that God works in (and through) both the believer and the unbeliever.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why do you think God seeks to deceive you?

Have you ever analyzed Revelations with regards to what it "creates"

i said to you: spend more time in the gospels specifically Matthew, Luke etc

I dont know what you were taught but please listen to me. The Holy Scriptures are wonderful, but prophecy (Old Testament and Revelations included) need sound interpretation otherwise you will bring forth fruit from them. From a strictly biblical point of view, you do not want to be a judge. Just follow the law.

If you are going to proselytize you should do so from the point of view that God works in (and through) both the believer and the unbeliever.

GOD isn't deceiving anybody.

The deception is spelled out for you in the scripture. But that's why people are lost, because they don't want to accept the real truth. Most of this culture is a deception.

Precedent has been set....
2 Corinthians 11:14-No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:3 - But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 - that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
GOD isn't deceiving anybody.

The deception is spelled out for you in the scripture. But that's why people are lost, because they don't want to accept the real truth. Most of this culture is a deception.

Precedent has been set....
Those are epistles, I said Gospels

When you buy into the adversary system, you become enslaved to it. Do the law don’t be a judge of it (James 4:11)

Trust in the living God.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Those are epistles, I said Gospels

When you buy into the adversary system, you become enslaved to it. Do the law don’t be a judge of it (James 4:11)

Trust in the living God.

I understand just fine breh. You haven't made the connection between the ancient pagan systems and what is happening in the modern world yet. It's the same spirits at work.

Of course Yeshua wins in the end. There's a great deception on the way that will lead people away before that time. It's already in the world.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Roman Catholicism by the letter of it's own laws, is paganism.
Man, I still wonder why it took numerous sexual assault cases to cripple Catholicism when the worshippers held another man to near Godhood.

THAT is a red flag, along with making priests take a vow of being a bloody eunuch.

Other Christian religions allows you to marry and have children. Like breh :dahell:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
This right here is how you can tell man wrote the Bible without any “divine inspiration”.

Imagine an all powerful God being jealous…
:martin:

Nothing but humans projecting their own weaknesses onto the God that supposedly created them. It’s insulting to God.

If you are married and you see your wife with another guy are you going to be jealous or are you going to share that girl? Don't double standard.....

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I understand just fine breh. You haven't made the connection between the ancient pagan systems and what is happening in the modern world yet. It's the same spirits at work.

Of course Yeshua wins in the end. There's a great deception on the way that will lead people away before that time. It's already in the world.
you seem to be obsessed with them

do you believe God has a plan for you? Do you feel his plan for you is to war with pagans?

Consider how it looks. Catholics "did that" for almost a thousand years. I said to you before Paganism is all about rituals and sacrificial substitution (just about all of them)

if you are trying to cleanse yourself of all pagan influence you have to leave society and become a monastic, otherwise you will always swim in the womens creations

but thats all it is. just cease the rituals yourself. You say God wins in the end, I say God never battled with man. Rather man has battled with God

One of the biggest pagan "veils" is convincing people like you that there is a war in heaven (because gnostics/pagans want you to think you are God and that daemons/spirits are all you need to be concerned with)

what they dont seem to explain to you is that many of the rituals/spirits you say afflict you (or others) are caused by ourselves. Thats why I keep saying stay in the Gospels...Jesus will put you at peace from those voices and you will see clearly again. But right now you projecting your fear which serves the enemy.

In true doctrine, the adversary wants you to blame him so that he can mirror that at you before God. In our liturgies the phrase "Let everything that breathes praise the lord" is the first thing that comes to mind to me.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I’m not an all-powerful God…
:childplease:
why do you say "an all powerful God" (assuming plurality)

instead of "the all powerful God"? (truth)

if you think you can define God yourself, you havent found God yet.

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Man, I still wonder why it took numerous sexual assault cases to cripple Catholicism when the worshippers held another man to near Godhood.

THAT is a red flag, along with making priests take a vow of being a bloody eunuch.

Other Christian religions allows you to marry and have children. Like breh :dahell:
its because the old roman religion is still under it

and franks/goths took over western rome back then. The claims of similarity to mithras/pan etc are real

when the early Greeks in italy attempted to teach the byzantine liturgy to the invaders of rome they either tried to slaughter or push them out of the boot of italy because they could not read nor were interested in learning Greek (what the bible was translated in at that time)

the filioque is a subtle but massive divider in theology which created a strange duality that still doesnt make sense.