GAY AGENDA STRIKES AGAIN: Schools’ Funding Cut if Gay Students Are Bullied

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
WASHINGTON (AP) — Buried in the proposed rewrite of the nation's massive education law are protections for gay and lesbian students that its supporters liken to the landmark 1972 protections for the rights of female athletes in high school and college.

Senate Democrats on Tuesday released a 1,150-page revision of the law governing the nation's elementary and secondary schools, formally known as the Elementary and Secondary Education Act but more commonly called No Child Left Behind.

In it, they include student nondiscrimination language that, if passed, would threaten schools' funding if gay and lesbian students are bullied or harassed.

The bill bans discrimination against students who are gay — or who are perceived as gay — in any program that receives federal education dollars. Schools that do not provide sufficient protection to gays and lesbians could find their dollars cut.

:skip:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
word. some of these dudes are as vocal against gays as the kkk were against blacks.

:patrice:

That comparison is SO WEAK. and I'm tired of that bullshyt. its really nowhere near the same. AT ALL. I'm not even one to gay bash. but no one know's if you are gay, Black, Mexican, Asian, etc..is a little bit easier to define and discriminate against.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
That comparison is SO WEAK. and I'm tired of that bullshyt. its really not no where near the same.

please explain why not

:rudy:

yea but once somebody is openly gay, nikkas are straight ready to lynch them if it wasnt illegal to lynch people.

which is the whole reason they stay in the closet sometimes or dont come out til they have the courage.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
please explain why not

:rudy:

yea but once somebody is openly gay, nikkas are straight ready to lynch them if it wasnt illegal to lynch people.

which is the whole reason they stay in the closet sometimes or dont come out til they have the courage.

You right. all those poor gays getting lynched. and beaten and killed. and discriminated against. like BLACKS who had to have a fukking civil rights movement or Asians who were locked in concentration camps during World War 2. Nobody gives a fukk if you sashay into the local grocery store. And I'm not even saying that prejudice doesn't exist but CMON, its nowhere near the same level of vitriol for gays than was at those times for Blacks and Asians. shyt Arabs got it worse than gays. PLUS they can hide they shyt. if you want to be out and out gay and you get a fukk up response. I.e...fukked up or whatever, how is that different from me getting beat up for being black or any other race.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
America was cutting aid to african countries that didnt protect dookie warriors.

If you dont protect dookie lovers, we will let your children starve.

How does a school know that an elementary school student, is a homo. :mindblown: How do you protect, so called gay kids, in elementary school. Why are they assuming these kids are lovers of dookie at that age? :mindblown:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You right. all those poor gays getting lynched. and beaten and killed. and discriminated against. like BLACKS who had to have a fukking civil rights movement or Asians who were locked in concentration camps during World War 2. Nobody gives a fukk if you sashay into the local grocery store. And I'm not even saying that prejudice doesn't exist but CMON, its nowhere near the same level of vitriol for gays than was at those times for Blacks and Asians. shyt Arabs got it worse than gays. PLUS they can hide they shyt. if you want to be out and out gay and you get a fukk up response. I.e...fukked up or whatever, how is that different from me getting beat up for being black or any other race.

the treatment isnt the same NOW compared to BACK THEN, but u telling me if gays werent more out there back in those days, they wouldnt be getting the same treatment? im not comparing the treatment cause its different time periods, im comparing the amount of hatred that goes at them from certain people. its 2013 and punching a nikka and calling him a homo will get u locked up for a LONGGG time as a hate crime, but why u think gays were hiding back in those days? shiitttt blacks and whites would probably have been united by their hate for fakkits.

and yea they can hide, but why should a person have to life their whole life suppressing who they are for fear of hate? we only live once and they gotta spend that shyt faking it so they dont get spit on?

like i said, im not comparing the treatment of gays NOW to that of blacks THEN, only the hatred.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
the treatment isnt the same NOW compared to BACK THEN, but u telling me if gays werent more out there back in those days, they wouldnt be getting the same treatment? im not comparing the treatment cause its different time periods, im comparing the amount of hatred that goes at them from certain people. its 2013 and punching a nikka and calling him a homo will get u locked up for a LONGGG time as a hate crime, but why u think gays were hiding back in those days? shiitttt blacks and whites would probably have been united by their hate for fakkits.

and yea they can hide, but why should a person have to life their whole life suppressing who they are for fear of hate? we only live once and they gotta spend that shyt faking it so they dont get spit on?

like i said, im not comparing the treatment of gays NOW to that of blacks THEN, only the hatred.

Man getting shytted on is just life. Fat people get shytted on, where is the sympathy for them. oh they just fat. what about poor people hell a Presidential candidate shytted on half the country. Black women get shytted on, Arabs = Terrorist = shytted On. Mexicans - Illegal Aliens = shytted On. So why is talking shyt about gays the new bullying. that's all I'm saying. shyt is annoying.