Gay Agenda Strikes Again? Alabama State All Male Cheerleading Team.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The black community is done. I was at the Texas Black Expo in Houston today and there were a bunch of fakkits and dikes there....it was disgusting. A dude in one of the booths was there with his wife who has a small business. Dude told me that when he was in between jobs, he did substitute teaching...the middle schools were full of batty boys. His fine ass niece was there....looking like a young Mariah Carey and she just finished HS, said that she doesn't even think about dating right now because she was jaded by the amount of fakkits that were in her middle school and HS. I wanted to :cape: her right there but she is too young for me plus she is going to DePaul. The future is very dark my friends :sadcam:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
14474.jpg

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Well they're more gay men then straight nowadays anyways. the ones who are fooling themselves because they're tops and still sleep with women and/or get head from dudes. ARE STILL GAY!

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I'm curious as to what makes these individuals act like females?

Ok there is supposedly a "gay gene"

I say supposedly because every article I've read has had the Word MAYBE due to something with the mom and hormones etc etc and maybe is def not yes or no.

But we obviously have 2 kind of gays the normal ones that act like everyday people and aren't flamboyant and then we have this kind of gay people the overly feminine type.

Gay supporters can you explain to me why this is?

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:snoop: SMH at these homosexuality extremists.

The Al Qaida of fakkits :why:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
So I'm curious as to what makes these individuals act like females?

Ok there is supposedly a "gay gene"

I say supposedly because every article I've read has had the Word MAYBE due to something with the mom and hormones etc etc and maybe is def not yes or no.

But we obviously have 2 kind of gays the normal ones that act like everyday people and aren't flamboyant and then we have this kind of gay people the overly feminine type.

Gay supporters can you explain to me why this is?

White gays are less flamboyant than black gays due to genetics. They were born with more flammable characteristics :troll:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn::damn::damn: and ya'll saying demons are fairy tales. There is something really dark operating in these lost souls

:stopitslime::stopitslime: this world is a sick sick place