Gay Agenda Strikes Again? Alabama State All Male Cheerleading Team.

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
Come out the closet already bruh. Its like you get an alert on your phone whenever a topic is negative towards gay people n you gotta come defend em

You respond to these threads quicker than reincar responds to marriage threads :huhldup:
Lol, point me to another one of my recent pro gay posts. I'll wait... :shaq2:

Quick posting in gay threads? I posted 2+ hrs after the thread was created. Nice try though :win:

Gay people don't bother. Why the fukk would I care who they fukk? As long as its not a kid I could care less.

Only closet homosexuals get upset over this video... :ohhh:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
[ame=http://youtu.be/ljmbBm8OJvk]Prancing Elites of Mobile, AL Senior Bowl 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Vomit.gif

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Black gays are trying to fit into a traditionally white culture. That's why they're always over the top gay. You will never see a normal, gay Black man. They're always YASSSSS'ing, wearing womens clothes, and high heels.

Its the same thought pattern with Black republicans, they have to c00n extra hard because they're trying to fit in with white folks and show them that they're down with their cause.

nikka, I don't think youre just going off shyt you see on the internet. Black gay nikkas look like normal nikkas. If they're wearing women's clothing they're obviously transvestites. Gay nikkas don't even fukk with trannies.

:stopitslime:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
nikka, I don't think youre just going off shyt you see on the internet. Black gay nikkas look like normal nikkas. If they're wearing women's clothing they're obviously transvestites. Gay nikkas don't even fukk with trannies.

:stopitslime:

I live in NYC, I see these super feminine fakkits everywhere.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Not only is this happening in my state but my hometown tho? :what: I don't fukk with Alabama State no way. I ain't that surprised tho, it's a lot of fakkits at ASU.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
this sh!t is unreal. I mean I'm in nyc everyday, but its still hard to digest this brand of fukkery. WTF is goin on?