Gavin Newsome ad airing in Florida getting at De Santis and Republicans

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Democrats need to push him as the next Candidate, Joe needs to go enjoy his life

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Wasted money, those Cubans and whites won't care lol
Thats not the point. The point is to get people who normally stay home to get out and vote.

If we counted all the people who didn't vote as a 'vote' we would have had no president for the last few election cycles. Conservatives changing their minds isn't what got us 2 Obama terms. It was people realizing that Bush and Republicans fukked the country up so badly that someone new has to fix it and deciding to vote this time around.

A devoted republican will vote for an actual nazi telling them they WILL suppress their freedoms. They're a lost cause. The young people who are turning 18 this year are the target. The people who are in college and learning about politics for the first time are the target. Unemployed people who got laid off by a dikkhead republican boss are the target.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Glavin Newsome eroded California

why so much foreign Chineese real estate is owned out there.

Didn’t they change the sexual offense laws for screwing someone under 10 years your senior is ok.

fukk Cali not the people out there, who deal with his shyt.
nonsense. They had a 90 billion dollar surplus last year.

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
I'm fine. You're just all over the place because you're desperate to push a lie which the actual facts do not support. The person you're quoting is wrong. She's trying to claim the bill decriminalizes sex with a minor when it does not. That's illegal.

As far as being a registered offense:

I don't know why you right-wing losers keep pushing these lies about this. This insincere overacting is starting to look like a smoke-screen.

How is that right wing when a democrat said that? Wtf I’m out this thread.