Gaming is one expensive ass habit...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bought a series X, S and a new TV this Christmas.

not trying to flex, but honestly it wasn’t too much considering I and the fam will enjoy the money spent for at least the next 8 years. :manny:
shyt, I got a Series X, 77 inch CX OLED, mount, and other minor accessories, sold consoles and got it all back save around a grand. Game Pass Ultimate paid until August 2022 (70 dollars), I'm GOOD:win:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Gaming has to be the cheapest cost vs time source of entertainment for men which includes PC gaming.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Series X plus Game Pass is the best value on dollars per hour of entertainment ever.

$500 + ($15*12 months) = $680 for a whole year.

680 / 12 = $57 a month for videogames. The first year.

Then $180 for the whole next year:whoo:

• My girl probably blows double that on Starbucks every month.
  • Cable is around 80-100 a month
  • Hulu Live is around 75 a month
  • NBA League Pass is $16 a month and only good for part of the year and most of it is available on TNT, ESPN or cable.
  • NFL Ticket is $99 per month ($400)for about 6 months :hhh:

I can go on but you get the idea.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Good thing I ain’t a broke boy :whew: my backlog is immaculate...it’s worth it tho! Most definitely...been gaming from I cud have walked and never looked back :blessed: getting this series x made my love for gaming come full circle man...let’s make this a gaming appreciation thread
man the series x and PS5 rejuvenated me im in gaming heaven

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
whatever you do, don't get into wrist watches :whoa:
BRUH....tell 'em.

I have WAAAAAY TOO MANY watches. :snoop:

And having PSNow and PSPlus, gaming has become far more fun AND cheaper, cause I grew up always having physical copies.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing I ain’t a broke boy :whew: my backlog is immaculate...it’s worth it tho! Most definitely...been gaming from I cud have walked and never looked back :blessed: getting this series x made my love for gaming come full circle man...let’s make this a gaming appreciation thread
My backlog is what prevented me from upgrading. I got so many titles it’s a crime:myman:

I still have finished Nioh 2 because around that time I copped a switch and immediately purchased 15 games within a month. I haven’t even played that much of FF7 remake:noah:

I was going to cop Re3 and Doom Eternal today but said fukk it got to much fat to trim

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It’s only expensive if you’re impatient and don’t do research. AAA games (especially the ones with dlc) drop in price pretty damn fast these days. Nintendo exclusives and niche Japanese games are the only games that hold their value after 3+ months.

Some games you just gotta have day one tho.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea, nobody says you *have* to buy a $69.99 10 hour Miles Morales game. There will always be a price drop.

You don't have to pre-order every game or get it day 1 based on hype (Cyberpunk, Avengers, etc), you could just wait and observe.

I live n breath NBA but I haven't bought a 2k in 3 years... because they aint shyt.

It's not an expensive hobby unless you're just looking to hoard any and all ol bullshyt at full price regardless of logic and enjoyment

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Its actually one of the cheapest if you don’t buy new games.

You could buy a ps5 right now for 400 bucks, and pay for a year of ps plus and never have to buy another game again. Not only do you get 20 games for free but you get constant stream of free games every month.

400 dollars for the digital ps5, and 60 dollars a year for the next 7 years...thats like 800 bucks for almost a decade of entertainment. And if you’re smart you can find the ps plus memberships at half off so not even.

Edit—-and of course with xbox series s and gamepass that deal si even better

Buying a game full price only to see it at reduced price two or three months later.:francis:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Price for price, gaming is one of the cheapest hobbies an adult can have. The costs are nothing compared to cars, guns, travel and drugs

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Its actually one of the cheapest if you don’t buy new games.

You could buy a ps5 right now for 400 bucks, and pay for a year of ps plus and never have to buy another game again. Not only do you get 20 games for free but you get constant stream of free games every month.

400 dollars for the digital ps5, and 60 dollars a year for the next 7 years...thats like 800 bucks for almost a decade of entertainment. And if you’re smart you can find the ps plus memberships at half off so not even.

Edit—-and of course with xbox series s and gamepass that deal si even better

I don't even have 400 dollars :mjcry: I work a minimum wage job only making 7.25 an hour, working only 3 hours a week.