Gaming is one expensive ass habit...

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Good thing I ain’t a broke boy :whew: my backlog is immaculate...it’s worth it tho! Most definitely...been gaming from I cud have walked and never looked back :blessed: getting this series x made my love for gaming come full circle man...let’s make this a gaming appreciation thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its actually one of the cheapest if you don’t buy new games.

You could buy a ps5 right now for 400 bucks, and pay for a year of ps plus and never have to buy another game again. Not only do you get 20 games for free but you get constant stream of free games every month.

400 dollars for the digital ps5, and 60 dollars a year for the next 7 years...thats like 800 bucks for almost a decade of entertainment. And if you’re smart you can find the ps plus memberships at half off so not even.

Edit—-and of course with xbox series s and gamepass that deal si even better

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
brag about wealth during a deadly pandemic where millions of ppl are out of work brehs

nobody learned nada from Pop Smoke it seems

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-small.gif

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
came here to say it's actually not bad so that i wasn't the first :ehh:

I'll add like most things if you wait patiently and buy within your budget it can be a cheap experience.
Exactly. You can get both major consoles for under $1000, get PS Now/+ and Gamepass if you really wanted to and still only be looking at like $1200 for a year, if you don't buy any games at release. Then the next years only another $200 if you just stick with the subscriptions.

People build toy helicopters and shyt that cost more than that. People collect model cars that do nothing but sit on a shelf for more than that

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you price gaming by the dollar per hour, it's one of the least expensive hobbies out there, even at buying full retail price games. Not to mention that unlike other forms of media entertainment, you can literally get more value out of replay-throughs than other forms of media. I say this cuz games typically have multiple endings or at least even divergent paths, unlockable content, side quests, etc. that can at least minorly (or majorly) change the outcomes of a replay. Even if they don't, the amount of time on average vs. the price of a game is comparatively less expensive than seeing the equivalent of movies in theaters or buying them on discs/digital, buying albums or even most books, when going for dollars per hours of entertainment.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Als
not expensive at all given how many hours of entertainment you get for your money.

I pay 90 dollars for spectrum plus all the streaming services i watch,, its like 150 dollars a month jsut for tv which i barely even watch outside of new shows.

So if we’re talking expensive tv is far more expensive than gaming.