Gamestop is the Feds

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This isnt a good deal breh, game just came out a few months ago for $60, I thought this was supposed to be fire :snoop: ima be mad if its no good

I understand stores ask for ID upon returns

I am saying he told me gamestop was specificly WORKING WITH POLICE. Not just taking drivers info but asking to take a PICTURE for the police department, not for gamestop. I dont need to be in some fed database for trading in games.

Uncharted lost legacy was originally 40
And it's better than UC4

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
A while back they started treating trade ins like pawns, they run your shyt and you into the police database brehs.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You shouldn't have a fukking ID just to purchase a video game or a laptop. Cigarettes, alcohol, sure. But come the fukk on.
a video game might have an age restriction. but you shouldn't need an ID to buy a laptop, unless they wanna match up the name on your credit/debit card

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happend to me when I was buying the new call of duty ..... I made a scene about it like bruh really I don't look 17 he was like this is store policy we check everyone 35 and under I was like wtf am I buying alcohol then I was like whatever I don't go time to argue with these nerds gave em my id and dipped :ohhh:
The fukk you getting mad about? Store policy to check. If they get caught not doing it they could be fired.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah cause if someone says they game was stolen they gon be like this the person who did it
Or store.
Someone was stealing DVDs from Walmart and selling at this speciality shop. Some how the cops found out about it and arrested one of the owners of the shop that deal with the transactions.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was more irritated bruh I'm buying a game not fukking alcohol and I look at least 20 breh
At a Sheetz(Wawa's) my way I noticed that they have a small sign at the cash register states that regardless of how old you look you still have to be carded. It's nothing to get offended about. You already getting your wallet out to pay what's flashing them your ID gonna hurt?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just off of GP I don’t go into Rapestop I damn sure ain’t allowing them to scan shyt but my debit card if I’m buying something.