Games You're Glad You Didn't Buy

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
how do you know you're glad if you didnt play it

honestly fallout anthem division and all that arent bad at all

I got all that and the shyt everyone said get instead. :yeshrug: shyt is all fun depending on what you wanna play that day

Far Cry 5 is the only game I actually bought and was a complete downgrade. Even that is straight though because the graphics are dope and I can always download the online maps forever, so its still okay.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Jump Force, Anthem, ten years of Madden/2k/Live etc, Destiny

Anthem. I went to my barber to get that lineup and we get to chatting. I asked him what games he has been playing lately cause I know he is a gamer

He says I am on that Anthem breh:gladbron: It is the shyt!!:damn:

I was :merchant: cause somehow I never heard of it. Apparently it just dropped. He told me he was on the wave cause he played the Beta and when it came out he went to Gamestop and copped it as soon as they opened the 1st day it dropped. Which at this point was two days prior.

He said he has been grinding with two other barbers non stop having hella fun playing. I need to jump in :gladbron:

This nikka was so excited and hyped it was infectious. I was :patrice:cause after I was leaving his chair I was headed to the mall to buy some shyt. It would be nothing to pop in and cop it :patrice:

He kept telling me to do it. Just do it breh :what:

I left the chair fully ready to do it too. Got to the mall and said... let me look up some reviews and look at the gameplay on YouTube 1st. I was not blown away :beli:

I decided to rent it first. :beli: I am glad I did. I would have had to find another reliable barber if I bought that shyt

On everything Barbers have literally the WORST gaming opinions on earth....there is a reverse correlation between taste in video games and ability to perform a proper line up.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anthem, was planning to get it for PS4. Luckily my boy told me about them bricking PS4s before I did.

Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Destiny

I got Destiny 2 recently for free and that shyt was so boring I had no idea what was going on , but then again I’m tired of FPS games

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Okami, what I mean by that is I’m
Glad I didn’t buy it when it came out and waited till now to play it, this shyt looks other worldly in HD

But I am SOOOOO GLAD I DID NOT BUY ANY OF THE MOBILE KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES
I just read the manga instead, they released way too much shyt not on the consoles, like when they announced birth by sleep, for the fukking psp in like 09 or 10 I was so fukking offended, the ps3 was out by then and they really made a psp game that shyt insulted me so fukking hard, and to learn the game was essentially the prelude to the whole story after that masterwork of a secret ending in kh2 it was just a waste of money to me

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Okami, what I mean by that is I’m
Glad I didn’t buy it when it came out and waited till now to play it, this shyt looks other worldly in HD

But I am SOOOOO GLAD I DID NOT BUY ANY OF THE MOBILE KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES
I just read the manga instead, they released way too much shyt not on the consoles, like when they announced birth by sleep, for the fukking psp in like 09 or 10 I was so fukking offended, the ps3 was out by then and they really made a psp game that shyt insulted me so fukking hard, and to learn the game was essentially the prelude to the whole story after that masterwork of a secret ending in kh2 it was just a waste of money to me
Those kingdom hearts games for mobile just made the series even more confusing :snoop:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
This looks dope

Ethier.gif