Doom (homie convinced me... foh)

Battlefront 2 (i hear its better)

Anthem

Xenoverse

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Most Ubisoft games, their quality control is horrible. Any Bandai Namco game not developed by Harda or arc systems works. Those naruto and jump force games are made for idiots.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I did spend 300 on Bloodstained and have yet to play since the kick starter 3 years ago..... the steam beta was fukking garbage. Curse of the moon was dope though.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFXV. :scust: Tetsuya Nomura needs to be fired or just design characters.
Me and my girlfriend both lowkey stopped playing Kingdom hearts 3

I just think games in general need to have a new approach or something , GTA V Set the bar too high

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Anthem. I went to my barber to get that lineup and we get to chatting. I asked him what games he has been playing lately cause I know he is a gamer

He says I am on that Anthem breh:gladbron: It is the shyt!!:damn:

I was :merchant: cause somehow I never heard of it. Apparently it just dropped. He told me he was on the wave cause he played the Beta and when it came out he went to Gamestop and copped it as soon as they opened the 1st day it dropped. Which at this point was two days prior.

He said he has been grinding with two other barbers non stop having hella fun playing. I need to jump in :gladbron:

This nikka was so excited and hyped it was infectious. I was :patrice:cause after I was leaving his chair I was headed to the mall to buy some shyt. It would be nothing to pop in and cop it :patrice:

He kept telling me to do it. Just do it breh :what:

I left the chair fully ready to do it too. Got to the mall and said... let me look up some reviews and look at the gameplay on YouTube 1st. I was not blown away :beli:

I decided to rent it first. :beli: I am glad I did. I would have had to find another reliable barber if I bought that shyt

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Anthem. Being on that waframe wave I gave it a look and realized it wasn't for me. Then after release all the problems started and I realized I dodged a bullet