Games you love, but, understand why people hate them

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
League of Legends.

It's gonna be at least a month before you have any idea what's going on. And you will lose a LOT and get yelled at A LOT before that month comes to an end.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Im not a fanboy :stopitslime: halo hasnt been interesting since halo 2....thought i remembered reading on this forum shyt was broken
That's all it takes, is a comment then it goes down in history as such. I'm with you, halo 1 was great. Halo 2 brought online play to the franchise and was big for what it was but got boring somewhat over time. Each new halo excited me less and less. Halo reach was sort of a return to form imo but ultimately is still halo which I've grown tired of. Halo 4 had two fun maps, ok powers but didn't wow me.

Halo 5, totally different ballgame. If it wasn't halo I think it would be more popular because it's such a great game. The fact halo purist didn't like it should tell you it's not the same old halo. It's the best fps there is, overall, imo. Tru Story

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
So where does it get good in your opinion:lupe:

Not until after I became the thane of Whiterun, met the Greybeards, talked to Paarthurnax and learned of Delphine's true identity. I was more invested in become the guildmaster of the Thieves' Guild than I was about being the Dragonborn. To this day, I've never finished the Civil War storyline and I've sank over 1,800 hours into the game over the course of six years. shyt, I live and breathe Skyrim, but I understand people who don't like it. It *is* possible to be just a little TOO open world.

5 Personality Flaws Skyrim Forces You To Deal With

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Castlevania purists hold a grudge against SOTN, but it is easier than everything that came before it :ld:
I feel like most of the castlevania games that came before it were only hard due to cheap game design. Awkward jump with a Medusa head in the most inconvenient spot. The metroidvania style is just funner to play in my opinion.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
DmC_box_art.png

Consensus among the DMC purists is that both Dante and the game mechanics suck. However, Ninja Theory (Enslaved, Heavenly Sword) ambitiousness in game development always hits the mark with me most of the time.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
No...it gets hate because it was broken as fukk when it came out
Im not a fanboy :stopitslime: halo hasnt been interesting since halo 2....thought i remembered reading on this forum shyt was broken

No...it gets hate because it was broken as fukk when it came out

You are referring to the remaster collection(Masterchief Collection). There was nothing wrong with Halo 5 at launch.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not until after I became the thane of Whiterun, met the Greybeards, talked to Paarthurnax and learned of Delphine's true identity. I was more invested in become the guildmaster of the Thieves' Guild than I was about being the Dragonborn. To this day, I've never finished the Civil War storyline and I've sank over 1,800 hours into the game over the course of six years. shyt, I live and breathe Skyrim, but I understand people who don't like it. It *is* possible to be just a little TOO open world.

5 Personality Flaws Skyrim Forces You To Deal With
1800 hours :gucci: You could have worked a McDonald's and made enuff to buy a lambo, used, only 13in rims but they clean tho
I feel like most of the castlevania games that came before it were only hard due to cheap game design. Awkward jump with a Medusa head in the most inconvenient spot. The metroidvania style is just funner to play in my opinion.
Cheap game design :rudy:
You just couldn't fukk with gaming in its purest form. Twitch gaming isn't the norm anymore. RC Pro-Am for instance is unplayable to me. I can't stay on the road anymore :sadbron:
Dynasty Warriors/Musou games

I'll never mention them ever - but I'll buy damn near every single release
When the first one dropped it looked amazing. But that genre never evolved, just added bigger armies as the hardware scaled. I was big on games like Nubunga's Ambition. The strategy portions of that game didn't translate as this genre evolved...

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Street Fighter vs. Tekken - DLC locked on disc but I love this shyt.

Great pick breh im a big fighting game fan and I have to agree Capcom fukked up royally with the DLC and the Gem system but the characters and gameplay are GREAT.

Unfortunately once the bad press spread everyone dropped the game.