Games you love, but, understand why people hate them

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Fallout 4 - I like the atmosphere (when there is an actual city and with NPCs), the shooting is fun, the Settlement mechanic is addictive.

Boston don't look it's gone through centuries of neglect and disrepair after a nuclear bomb attack (:mjlol: they got the nerve to have a crater surrounded by houses still mostly in tact)

The game is too light hearted

The entire city should look more like the Glowing Sea

The story doesn't lend itself to an open world (you shouldn't have time for anything but the main story)

It's a RPG at all and I understand why hardcore Fallout fans hate it and F3

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Skyrim - VERY slow to start. One of those you have to say "just stick with it" for a while. Doesn't help that the main story is the least interesting. In fact, there are mods that actually eliminate the main story entirely.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Skyrim - VERY slow to start. One of those you have to say "just stick with it" for a while. Doesn't help that the main story is the least interesting. In fact, there are mods that actually eliminate the main story entirely.
So where does it get good in your opinion:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
SMT anything - Some games have main character death = instant death and lowkey, the balance for a lot of SMT games is trash. You either steamroll over enemies or they steamroll over you. No exceptions. Battles often get reduced to who hits the other's weakness first.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I just couldn't do it. I'm thinking of going through it, again

But, it was a little too dry for me

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Man, I thought Oblivion was even worse. I came to love it but man, it took a long time for me to get there. It took 10-12 hours for me to be like, aight, I'm going to stick this out.

Killer 7 is probably takes the cake for me here. Game is fukking weird. It's funny but fukking weird. This is still GOAT weird cutscene in gaming for me.

watch

What is probably the most logical is to pick a game that is hard as shyt but fair. With that, F-Zero GX is that game. I've still never beaten it. It's hard as fukk but it's fair. Many people were probably like, man, fukk this shyt, I have easier games to play. I still go back to it, inch by inch and make progress then give up for a while because this is a game that depends ultimate precision and if you can't achieve that, you'll spend an entire weekend trying to shave a tenth of a second on a lap to succeed. People give up, I understand it, but I'm here for the punishment and the grind.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No...it gets hate because it was broken as fukk when it came out
No, and you just proved my point. Halo: Master Chief collection which is 4 different halo games (now 6) didn't have every version of halo working flawlessly online. It was fixed a few months later but here's the thing. If you cared about playing old versions of halo then waiting 3 extra months to play old games doesn't matter. Fanboys who had no intentions of playing it was the loudest. You know, like you right this moment :francis:

The game is clearly the best halo ever imo

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
No, and you just proved my point. Halo: Master Chief collection which is 4 different halo games (now 6) didn't have every version of halo working flawlessly online. It was fixed a few months later but here's the thing. If you cared about playing old versions of halo then waiting 3 extra months to play old games doesn't matter. Fanboys who had no intentions of playing it was the loudest. You know, like you right this moment :francis:

The game is clearly the best halo ever imo

Im not a fanboy :stopitslime: halo hasnt been interesting since halo 2....thought i remembered reading on this forum shyt was broken