games you let a friend "borrow"...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
^ I remember lending out my Pokemon Red I put in 50 hours into back in the day then get it back to find my game erased saying it was an accident. FOH :stopitslime:

I lost a friend that day.

*was playing Virtual boy Mario Clash

*erased dudes game. :huhldup:
*was leaving that same day never to seen again. :smugdraper:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
i let a friend borrow GTA 4, controller and some other games i can't remember atm because my PS3 has been :dead: for awhile which is also why i haven't gotten em back.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Let homeboy around tha corner borrow Saints Row back when it was poppin, gave it back to me shyt had a ring around the bottom, his damn xbox fukked the game up so the disc wasnt reading anymore.

Jr high i let dude borrow a game, cover was cracked, the middle circular part where u put the game in was shattered. i learned my lesson on lettin people borrow my shyt.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
Let homeboy around tha corner borrow Saints Row back when it was poppin, gave it back to me shyt had a ring around the bottom, his damn xbox fukked the game up so the disc wasnt reading anymore.

Jr high i let dude borrow a game, cover was cracked, the middle circular part where u put the game in was shattered. i learned my lesson on lettin people borrow my shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Back in 98 when Final Fantasy 7 came out, I let a friend of mine borrow it after I was done with it. We graduated elementary school and I never seen the guy again.

But I was that guy a few years later when I "borrowed" a friends Socom with the headset :lolbron:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
man fukk, the only game i never got back was nhl 94 for snes. i was more pissed because the guy moved like 3 days after, strategically planned move

lol....them sudden moves get me everytime.....its like niccaz make a bucket list of sh!t to steal before they migrate...

:birdman:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Track and field for NES :noah:

Let some kid a few blocks down borrow it and had to call his ass like a credit card collector for a month before i finally went to his house and demanded it back :birdman:

Of course it was fukked up :leostare:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Before discs, i didnt give a fukk if my game came back scratch/fukked up. Once ps1 came out, friendships were destroyed. Dudes were shunned whenever they invited you to their houses and their CDs are stacked up. Cases are missing. CDs from different media are in your game CDs.:what: Dudes were trynna fix scratches by rubbing it with alcohol or bleach "i can fix this b":merchant:
These fukkers had the nerve to get mad at you cuz you wont let them borrow your shyt:birdman:
Seems like every time I would lend something out, wild shyt would happen. Families moving. Houses burning down. Car crashes. Ppl stilling their systems/gameboys (happened to me :() with the game in it.
i remember this one nikka that spun his disc to get the game started. kid had nothing but scratched discs talmbout "some days they work, somedays they dont":yeshrug:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Before discs, i didnt give a fukk if my game came back scratch/fukked up. Once ps1 came out, friendships were destroyed. Dudes were shunned whenever they invited you to their houses and their CDs are stacked up. Cases are missing. CDs from different media are in your game CDs.:what: Dudes were trynna fix scratches by rubbing it with alcohol or bleach "i can fix this b":merchant:
These fukkers had the nerve to get mad at you cuz you wont let them borrow your shyt:birdman:
Seems like every time I would lend something out, wild shyt would happen. Families moving. Houses burning down. Car crashes. Ppl stilling their systems/gameboys (happened to me :() with the game in it.
i remember this one nikka that spun his disc to get the game started. kid had nothing but scratched discs talmbout "some days they work, somedays they dont":yeshrug:
:smugfavre: Sorry about that, breh.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
jet force gemini + starfox--- havent seen dude in 7 years:stopitslime:
---