games you let a friend "borrow"...

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Cartridges aren't a big deal.
They are if you lose a game like Earthbound for example.

Saw one for $60 at a Play N Trade, passed because I thought I'd get a better deal on eBay. Found out they go for $150+, went back, & some chink already copped it.

Naslost.gif

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I let my cousin see my Max Payne 2 and I never saw it again. He had it but ended up getting arrested and his girlfriend pawned all of his shyt, inclulding my game, to get him out. I didn't find out until 2 months later how she paid to get him out. Then one of my best friends I let him borrow GTA 3 and he lost it. Then damn 8 years later we see it at a store for like $6 and he buys it says, "here you go man". I jabbed his ass in the throat, but I took that game.

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
Lent a friend my copy of The Getaway and that shyt came back scratched the fukk up

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
This is why I never let ppl borrow games back day. One of my friends would have his games scattered all over the place, out of the cases in his room. Some discs would be stacked on top of each other too :what:. We sometimes clowned him talkin' about he used them shyts as coasters.

After all these years, the bad habit passed down to his little brother who does it now. I was like :damn: seein' discs stacked up like that again.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i let my friend see my Playstation(the first) and a few of my games back in the day. got my shyt back and my PS had grass stains on it:wtf: mud on the controller and the games were kinda scratched up. never got a legit answer for what happened. everything worked so I didnt mind but I had the :what: face when he handed it back to me.

Daps
I lent Metal Gear Acid 2 for PSP for a week to my friend disc became unreadable I was like :wtf: it was only a week

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man fukk, the only game i never got back was nhl 94 for snes. i was more pissed because the guy moved like 3 days after, strategically planned move

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I've let my niece (13 y/o) borrow so many games that have never been returned to me it's ridiculous. I'm officially putting my foot down.

Games that are no longer in my possession:
L4D
AC: Brotherhood
Disc 2 and 3 of LA: Noire
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

I'm getting pissed thinking about this. UGH.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
My homie James tried to get me for my Super Mario RPG in 5th grade. :sadbron:

A year later another class mate tried to get me for my Pokemon Red. I had to steal on him. fukk outta here... Fool wasn't getting my Arcanine. :stopitslime:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
^ I remember lending out my Pokemon Red I put in 50 hours into back in the day then get it back to find my game erased saying it was an accident. FOH :stopitslime:

I lost a friend that day.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
^ I remember lending out my Pokemon Red I put in 50 hours into back in the day then get it back to find my game erased saying it was an accident. FOH :stopitslime:

I lost a friend that day.

Real talk... Back in the day, I'd whoop a mother fukker's ass for restarting my game. Man, woman or child. I was on some next level fiend shyt.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I am the motherfukker who took your shyt. Got a Gameboy I didn't pay for. :win:

i don't lend out my shyt. :win: