Games you bought and tried to pretend you liked but they were trash

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Middle Earth Shadow of War. I was interested in Assassins Creed in Middle Earth but after 10 hours I realized I was just playing Assassins Creed in Middle Earth.:russell:

The Nemesis system deserves to be in a better game.

You spend more hours trying to get your uruk on some boss shyt than the story :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Recore.

On paper it made sense.

My first couple play times were very positive.

But there’s something that just doesn’t allow the game to be good to me. Can’t even really put my finger on it. Have tried to revisit the game multiple times and still get the same result.

Turn that shyt off and then move on to something else:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Red Dead 2. It's a awesome game in many aspects but I just got tired of riding a horse around everywhere doing side missions and all that. Its repetitive and I never bothered to finish.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Witcher 3

This was me when I first got Witcher 3 but I think I was really just burned out on open world games at the time. Eventually gave it another shot a couple years after and loved it

For the topic I'll say GTA 5. Played it for a minute but I think I just outgrew the series, got bored and never went back to it

IslandG

All Star
Daps
It’s certainly not trash but it’s also certainly not for me. Super Smash Bros. Played several iterations and…yeah…doesn’t click with me.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Xenosaga
Suikoden 4, this one I enjoyed because I love the Suikoden gameplay loop but game was pretty trash compared to the rest of the series.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I don’t know what’s wrong with some of you weirdos and why you have to be confrontational all the time. You posted on a public forum and I saw your post and asked for clarification as your post could mean one of two things. Instead of being clear you turn into an idiot.
He could have just said the last one.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lately? Gears Tactics

I was so impressed by the fact that it was ALMOST a really good game that I made a lot of excuses for the lack of basic shyt that it failed at :francis:
No serious gamer ever though valhalla was good:stopitslime: and if they did, i hope that they burned the full 60 on it:lolbron:
everything good I had to say about Valhalla died when they made me take laps around Asgard for nothing