Games you bought and tried to pretend you liked but they were trash

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I am a loyal Playstation Stan and I'll eventually play them but the 2028 God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn had me falling asleep on first try

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Bought Guardians of the Galaxy on sale based on reviews. Feels like a chore every time I start it up.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Middle Earth Shadow of War. I was interested in Assassins Creed in Middle Earth but after 10 hours I realized I was just playing Assassins Creed in Middle Earth.:russell:

The Nemesis system deserves to be in a better game.
All the new assassin's creeds. I keep getting them cause it's Assassin's Creed... But Ezio ain't coming back and time to come to grips with it :mjcry:

Thank y'all... I'm deleting a lot of bullshyt off the hard drive. Might have some time to actually play some favorites

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Devil May Cry 2 really broke my heart , just felt awkward and shyt, remember sitting there talkin with my boy about it on MSN tryna hype it up cos I was one of the few that had it in school, it just felt shyt to play :mjcry:

And the initial release of No Mans Sky, i know its meant to be better now but can't escape the PTSD of how hyped I was vs the dissapointment as I realised it wasn't the one :mjcry:

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
do people actually pretend to like games they not feeling? why

as for top rated AAA games im not feeling
I dont like any of the Souls Games, i dont care for the medieval setting or the intentional "get gud" difficulty challenge

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
do people actually pretend to like games they not feeling? why

as for top rated AAA games im not feeling
I dont like any of the Souls Games, i dont care for the medieval setting or the intentional "get gud" difficulty challenge
It's not really pretending... you WANT to like it. Nobody wants to spend their hard earned money, after searching review after review, after watching gameplay, after hearing it's dope........

And then you pop it in and you're like "what the fukk is this bullshyt"

So like most things, you stick to your guns, even when facing a clear loss, out of a sense of pride and lack of wanting to be the one person who doesn't get it

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
This reminds me I need to go through the Diablo 2 thread and neg every single one of y’all that convinced me to buy that trash ass game :pacspit: