Games where you had to just take the L and play on EASY difficulty?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me it's lightning returns.:mjcry:
The Time limit and the game came together and kicked my ass on normal. The fact that the very structure (not just the enemies) of the game changes if you don't play on easy should have tuned me in to what was going to go down.
How about you arcadium posters?
I ain't gon lie I finished that game on easy the first time because I didn't know you needed to beat it on normal or higher to get the true ending. Beating it on normal was a bytch. I beat the mid boss Kaius and the final boss on pure luck.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
soul games.....but they dont have an easy mode...:mjcry: i've had boss fights that i probably changed to normal but not for a full game run no lol

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Gran Turismo 7
I started out on Hard, but some of these races are just :mjtf:

One example is the Tokyo 12 lap race where your car has a 600 pp limit, the street is wet with rain, and you get a 5 second penalty every time you hit a wall....the cpu cars ride flawlessly while I stay in last place:sadcam:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Gears 5 made me fall all the way tf back on insane. That mf beserker on ice level fukked me up. Had to take that L

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why so many DMC3 mentions? Isn't that the one with the first virgil fight? Yall niccas can't be that trash