Games where you had to just take the L and play on EASY difficulty?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Never coz I ain't no punk

Aint even gon lie, I restart if I unit dies in FE.

I got relationships to build :mjcry:

fukk that. figuring out how to make those weak mofos survive is an extra game you get for free :myman:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
metal gear solid 5, protecting quiet right before I loose her. I died so many times on that mission with those fukking tanks. And everytime they were dangling the chicken head in front of me. :mjcry: But I refused and beat that shyt:wow:

The time were I took an L and destroyed 2 controllers was PS 1 getting my special license in gran turismo:damn::damn:

Daps
:jbhmm::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nikka man the fukk up and atleast all pro the shyt :dahell:
It's never that serious with Madden for me I fukk about a lot and I just don't know a lot of the plays. I used to own Legendary in NBA street V3

If I took some time with the game I would be:blessed: but I've got more important games to master.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ya Couldn't even handle Normal mode and u switch to easy :scust:
That mode is for females and little kids :scust:

Some kids got more spine and patience. I know I did. Back then I wouldn't get deterred by any difficult game unless it was straight ass. If the kid version of myself saw how I play games now he'd be :scusthov:

I think the only game I've beaten 100% this gen was TLOUR (Grounded mode was :mjcry:)

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I can't remember if there was difficulty settings but Blackthorne fukked me up when I was a kid. Super Ghosts and Goblins too. Again, can't remember if there was an easy mode.