Games that you have started but never finished.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
What games have you bought started to play with gusto, but after few gaming sessions you put the game side?

What reasons did you stop playing?
Did your interest in the game wane? Was it too hard for you complete?

Anyway, my examples would be Assassin's Creed Origins. A gorgeous game with tons of content but it was too overwhelming for me. Icons and sidequests everywhere, so much so that I lost didn't care about the main character and I quit. Another is uncharted 4. I found it a chore to play.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
a bunch of games (far cry after 2, gta before 5, etc).

but most disappointing was the last 2 original zelda story games before this latest one.
Skyward Sword: i thought i liked it until i had to fight the same boss(es) for the third time halfway into the game.
Spirit Tracks: had these cheap ass dark trains somehow equipped with homing devices following every move you made.

images

shyt was infuriating but more importantly, not entertaining, and i've been done with zelda and nintendo ever since because they got away from what the series was. and i'm a HUGE zelda fan, as in adventure of link is the GOAT. but that sh!t was just lazy. games went in the :trash: so quick.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A bunch of games. It has nothing to do with the quality of the game, sometimes a new one pops up and I put the old one to the side or maybe I pick up an old one and play through before going back.

So far I've gotten far in God of War and haven't finished it yet despite me loving it. I then started playing Zelda again, got near the end and put it down for a week. I got back into Origins after a few months of not playing. It's just I hardly stick to playing one game at a time.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Destiny 2 ... Frat brother gassed me into copping...not really into FPS, literally haven't played it since the first day I got it

Mafia 3 - was gassed cause it's a brother from the 60s killing cacs, didn't actually find the gameplay that compelling...

Metal Gear V - I think that's the latest one at least... I'm just weak as fukk and was kinda overwhelmed with the mechanics of the game... Didn't get passed the training level and start playing 2K again lol

Will probably try to pick the last two back up at some point when I get some free time

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Horizon zero dawn was hella overrated
It seems like it was purely made to be a base game for a sequel that’s better. The lore was interesting as fukk tho but I got pretty bored with the gameplay
I bought the complete edition about two months ago. I haven't even taken it out of the plastic wrapper.

Fly

Superstar
Daps
ME 2

Got to the last mission and didnt want any of my squad to die but I also didnt want to spoil the ending so I just didnt play it

also Dark souls. didnt get passed the first enemy

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
too many to list. I just get distracted by other games too easy