Games that will have free next gen upgrades for PS5/Series X

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Me and my cousin do that currently on PS4 and it should work the same way. 2 accounts can share games.

I have him set his PS4 as my primary PS4 since my account is on there and whatever game I buy(we go half) digitally he can play on his account no issues. On PS3 it was better you could share it with like 5 people.

We abused the PS3 game sharing with 5 people. They cut it down to 2 in 2011.

Warhawk @MMS :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Correct me if I'm wrong but is Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank, Destruction all stars not new games?

Should Cyberpunk not work on PS5? Is Crash 4 which comes out next week "old" once PS5 launches?

Did I or "Sony stans" turn around and say cross gen games won't hold games back anymore? :lupe: You seem to be under the impression that I've since changed my stance on cross gen games.

I was disappointed with the news that Miles, Sackboy and even Horizon are cross gen games. This has nothing to do with cross gen/BC at the start of the gen which I always says "matters then." The bulk of 3rd parties are cross gen so how could i be against cross gen titles when that's what a lot of people will buy? Heck, I've shown my hype for Kena(A cross gen title) since it was first revealed so fall back on this false narrative you're creating here.

I can pull up old posts of me saying this thing months/years ago. I don't know why you seem to purposely distort stuff I said to dap fish. :stopitslime:

A cross gen game can look amazing and run smooth e.g. MGSV but it's still cross gen and you can see it's roots(bland open world, lots of empty space, less realism in animations).

You know nuance doesn't exist on the coli, let them tell it.

Daps
:unimpressed:
I forgot no negative comments of TLOU2 are allowed on here :hubie:
According to someone who has access to NPD on resetera the game only sold 30k last month
Game is dead in Asia and many parts of Europe
All of these stats they keep putting out are based on that first week (mostly preorders and digital) and they haven't given units sold since
If the game does well good for ND I just hope Neil doesn't have too much influence on future games

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my cousin do that currently on PS4 and it should work the same way. 2 accounts can share games.

I have him set his PS4 as my primary PS4 since my account is on there and whatever game I buy(we go half) digitally he can play on his account no issues. On PS3 it was better you could share it with like 5 people.

oh wow ok so i was planning on giving my son my ps4 and puttin it in his room. So if i make a second psn ID whatever game
I buy him for the 4 i can get it for the 5?? Am
I reading this correctly

:ohhh: