Daps
I saw Persona 5 but is that just vanilla or Royal too?:lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the list @Fatboi1 the only real one around these days it seems
:stopitslime:

This list is nice but it got made because people seem to think that Xbox is getting more free upgrades over ps(Which technically it is) if things were swapped this wouldnt be a thread :sas2:

Still a nice list

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:stopitslime:

This list is nice but it got made because people seem to think that Xbox is getting more free upgrades over ps(Which technically it is) if things were swapped this would be a thread :sas2:

Still a nice list

It’s good to have factual evidence posted on here for once

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There’s gonna be a lot of angry people once these consoles drop, i just feel it.

This whole cross-gen/BC shyt is gonna have al to of people confused.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Old games matter again!!!!:damn:

To think...you guys were adamantly explaining to the cosmos that you want a new system to pay NEW games, and that cross gen games would only serve to hold back the new gen. You guys knitted MS dunce caps with pink yarn and laughed them out the room for having a cross gen strategy.

Now, the Sony stan elite are getting their 2020 Dr. Strange on trying to warp reality.

Correct me if I’m wrong gentlemen...but I believe I’ve stumbled upon a thread penned by a Sony stan dedicated to explaining which games will be getting that cross gen treatment. :heh:

Dios mío...2020 is been one helluva year.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Old games matter again!!!!:damn:

To think...you guys were adamantly explaining to the cosmos that you want a new system to pay NEW games, and that cross gen games would only serve to hold back the new gen. You guys knitted MS dunce caps with pink yarn and laughed them out the room for having a cross gen strategy.

Now, the Sony stan elite are getting their 2020 Dr. Strange on trying to warp reality.

Correct me if I’m wrong gentlemen...but I believe I’ve stumbled upon a thread penned by a Sony stan dedicated to explaining which games will be getting that cross gen treatment. :heh:

Dios mío...2020 is been one helluva year.
Correct me if I'm wrong but is Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank, Destruction all stars not new games?

Should Cyberpunk not work on PS5? Is Crash 4 which comes out next week "old" once PS5 launches?

Did I or "Sony stans" turn around and say cross gen games won't hold games back anymore? :lupe: You seem to be under the impression that I've since changed my stance on cross gen games.

I was disappointed with the news that Miles, Sackboy and even Horizon are cross gen games. This has nothing to do with cross gen/BC at the start of the gen which I always says "matters then." The bulk of 3rd parties are cross gen so how could i be against cross gen titles when that's what a lot of people will buy? Heck, I've shown my hype for Kena(A cross gen title) since it was first revealed so fall back on this false narrative you're creating here.

I can pull up old posts of me saying this thing months/years ago. I don't know why you seem to purposely distort stuff I said to dap fish. :stopitslime:

I'm disappointed about Horizon but I will see how they upgrade it on PS5 because that footage we saw was incredible. Idk how they got it to look that good crossgen.

A cross gen game can look amazing and run smooth e.g. MGSV but it's still cross gen and you can see it's roots(bland open world, lots of empty space, less realism in animations).

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Will the PS4 version of Dragon Ball Kakkarot get a 4K ps5 patch like how it runs on the Xbox One X?