Games That Had Really Unnecessary Parts/Chapters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yes this is how it feels to read your posts...I’ve already spoke on you being a trash poster on this forum directly to you before so this is not new and as I said before goes beyond uncharted lol

as a result only time I even read your comments lately is when you quote me smh

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Bayonetta Space Harrier/missile mission.

Isla del Sol.

Half a level of grade A bullshyt to get to the best boss fight of the game. Totally forgot about that.

I've ordered the remaster of Bayonetta/Vanquish last week too.

:snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah that's how it feels when someone exposes your faulty opinion but you refuse to admit it.
:umad:

lol as a troll you’re not going to say otherwise

when decent posters offer their opinion I absolutely listen...even if it’s different from mine

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes this is how it feels to read your posts...I’ve already spoke on you being a trash poster directly to you before so this is not new and as I said before goes beyond uncharted lol

as a result only time I even read your comments lately is when you quote me smh
Adding quick edits:

Brother, PLEASE. The only reason you even feel this way is because of my comments towards Xbox in the past. I know you're a Xbox fan first and foremost so someone like me would never be "Fun" to read or entertain. Your opinion of me means jack shyt. It's the same with most of you nikkas.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol as a troll you’re not going to say otherwise
Notice how you didn't refute anything I posted right? You just went straight to smilies and ignoring the whole posts because it goes against the shyt you stated. You look funny tryna pin something about me when the posts I got above contradict that. :yawn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Adding quick edits:

Brother, PLEASE. The only reason you even feel this way is because of my comments towards Xbox in the past. I know you're a Xbox fan first and foremost so someone like me would never be "Fun" to read or entertain. Your opinion of me means jack shyt. It's the same with most of you nikkas.

that’s a lie too...more troll tactics

the xbox one was the first MS gaming console I owned

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Notice how you didn't refute anything I posted right? You just went straight to smilies and ignoring the whole posts because it goes against the shyt you stated. You look funny tryna pin something about me when the posts I got above contradict that. :yawn:

when posters of your ilk troll/lie it’s usually to waste ppl’s time...so no I’m not going to address every single worthless point you make...just the most egregious ones

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that’s a lie too...more troll tactics

the xbox one was the first MS gaming console I owned
You notice every one of your posts is calling me a troll or attacking me when I only tried to have a simple discussion?

You can ask @Jesus is my protector about me.

360 was my first console so the "sony troll" argument goes out the window.

Again, @Jesus is my protector can vouch for me. You saying some shyt about me being a trash poster but refuse to show me where the trash is at. What did I say recently that was so trash that made you feel like that? It probably was an opposing opinion that you didn't like hence why you quickly threw out the Sony troll argument.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when posters of your ilk troll/lie it’s usually to waste ppl’s time...so no I’m not going to address every single worthless point you make...just the most egregious ones
:mindblown:

The POSTS ARE LITERALLY THERE FOR YOU TO CLICK!

How is that a lie? I literally QUOTED the posts for you to click on and see the original thread. You're avoiding what I posted and are saying "it's to waste ppl's time". No it's to prove the LIES you said wrong.

I asked what I said that was so trash to you that made you decide I was a troll/trash poster and you not saying nothing. Don't even try using the "Hall of Shame' tag.

@Kamikaze Revy knew what happened when I got it and it was some bullshyt, trolls that anonymously voted me because some other poster was stay tryna argue with me about some bullshyt in 2016 and got me voted WOAT that year. Of course y'all won't care and will think it's legitimate.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did I say recently that was so trash...?

lol @ “recently”

kid go away...you say you don’t care about my opinion of you then stop asking me 20 questions...I would rather replay uncharted 4 than talk to you @ this point

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol @ “recently”

kid go away...you say you don’t care about my opinion of you then stop asking me 20 questions
I was giving you a way out so you don't look silly but you avoiding my questions shows I was right. All you've done is attack me with no merit and you got the nerve to be calling someone a troll. Real corny for that shyt. Take your own advice, go away "Kid".

Blocked.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You notice every one of your posts is calling me a troll or attacking me when I only tried to have a simple discussion?

You can ask @Jesus is my protector about me.

360 was my first console so the "sony troll" argument goes out the window.

Again, @Jesus is my protector can vouch for me. You saying some shyt about me being a trash poster but refuse to show me where the trash is at. What did I say recently that was so trash that made you feel like that? It probably was an opposing opinion that you didn't like hence why you quickly threw out the Sony troll argument.
Yea @Fatboi1 isn't trolling on that part.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since Uncharted 3 was mentioned that whole pirate chunk of the game was completely unrelated to the rest of the game and only served a purpose to have the cruise ship set piece

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
lol...that’s a reflection of the gameplay not me

I was bored by the time I made it to ch. 18

forced myself thru it tho...couldn’t bare to play the rest

btw I technically played thru 79% of the game (let’s call it 80%)
don't worry.. I felt the same

I literally didn't play it for 12 months... ended up picking it up JUST to finish the story

the last mission was such a let down and yeah I was done with it by like chapter 18 too. I was like "damn this gotta be it
. fukk this Sam nikka"